• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 3

I'm just starting into the distance when I feel the phone vibrate and take a look at the notification.

"A destroyer? What is that?"

"Alright do-"

As I see everyone run off to Detroit, I kinda just straighten my sunglasses

"I guess I'll just leave this here"

I activate the Sword Skill, SONIC LEAP, then blast off.

WHYNAUT said:
I'm just starting into the distance when I feel the phone vibrate and take a look at the notification.
"A destroyer? What is that?"
I start floating and look at the phone.

"Well, there's only one way to know: go to the location of the dot and check it out ourself."

I tell Mia.

Also i remember i have hammerspace, so i pull back down the metal exagons and put them there.

I slide into the field, creating a bit of a crater as my feet dig into the ground to stop a flight of such speed.

"Motor City... Man, that name makes me wish the end of the world had more hotrods."

I go towards the music, since that's the only real lead onto a whole lot of anything.

At the music you find a stadium filled to the brim, but you can't tell what's happening inside from the outside.

I teleport us both to the edge of Detroit.

I then start sensing for any spiritual or psychic activity.

Where could this Destroyer be?

I start driving the car to Detroit at max speed.

Since I'm empowering it with my energy, it should go even faster. Hell yeah, the dan van's the bomb.

[ immeasurable speeds mean I get there before the destroyer got there ecksdeee ]

Inside of the stadium is crowded with people packed in and jumping around. You can hear the person on the stage say something along the lines of "We're gonna blow your ****** mind".

I don't enjoy hearing this noise at all, in fact it's giving me a headache.

I try to read some minds to find out what is going on.

I start driving towards the stadium but then change my mind after seeing the crowd and park my car several blocks away before memorizing the spot and then running over to the stadium really fast.

While I was healing civilians a strange light flew into me. Next thing I new I got an upgrade. Not long after that, 2 more destroyers appear on the map.

"I guess those guys are making good progress."

After curing the most urgently sick and disabled in Miami, I ask around if there's any other way I can help or if they know of other places with survivors to heal.

"Hmm..."

I walk into the stadium to see what's inside. If there's no entrance, I'll just leap in.

@Ed: You are good about helping people take down the cause of all these attacks l

@DMUA: it's a huge concert, the crowd is going crazy.

If it's not heavy metal, or something else of high caliber manliness, I turn around scoff at this crowd's taste and look somewhere else for our destroyer.

Simply leaving is not enough for this abomination.

I start putting C4 all around the stadium, stuffing anywhere that isn't easily visible by the inhabitants with explosives.

I use my innate stealth gained from my powers to parkour up the wall of the stadium on the opposite of end of where the entrance is to the top of the stadium.

Man, this is really cool. I'm glad I get to experience such sights and feelings. I'm really grateful to that guy for giving me these powers. They even came with the knowledge on how to use them, that's so sweet! Anyways, it looks like the next Destroyer might be some type of mind manipulator. It looks like they're doing through the music since it's at a concert.

I rip out the cotton from one of the seats near me before stuffing it into my ears to try and muffle the sound.

Heh, I picked this trick up from Odysseus. Looks like reading all those literature books actually had helped me out in real life.

I see Cool putting C4 everywhere so I hurry over to the stage to find the Destroyer.

[@Tor did they know of any other places that might have survivors?]

I nod, but still figure that if someone from our group needs help they'll call me.

I send both Sombra and Silas text reminders saying to call for me if they need assistance.

@DMUA: A security guard sees you, immediately asking you to stop and pulling out a baton

@Dragon: On the stage you see two gentlemen who have painted their faces black and white. They appear to be rapping about murder.

Back