• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 8

Torlikoff said:
@Stand: "What do you want?" The president says on the other end.
"First things first. I'm gonna immune to all criminal charges here. Meaning anything I do is legal. Don't worry, I won't do anything really bad. Second, I'm gonna need you to give me the entire territory of say... Hawaii. Yeah, there. I gonna have ownership of that island. And finally, you're gonna send around 1 billion dollars to my bank account. Should be the easiest task for you.

So, can you do all that?"

@Hl3: It lists the question and multiple future math questions.

@Stand: "Why do you want any of this? And we can't give you Hawaii. Maybe Guam at most."

DragonEmperor23 said:
"A knight? What do you mean?"
"There's this Queen of Winter, a farie or something similar, that wants to recluit Mia as her knight, to be her "mortal champion", and do stuff for her."

Seeing that David has been investigating for awhile, I step inside, and go over to the room he's i

".... Hmm..."

"Well, if it's a false alarm, let's at least step outside so we can blow the joint up."

I also walk out, and after strutting out of the blast zone, I blow the charges around the house.

The house explodes; There is nothing left implying it's existence. A man walks up to the smoldering crater that was his house.

"What the hell?" He screams, dropping his groceries.

I fly beyond the horizon, awaiting the next missio

At some far away place, in a far away plane of reality, a god stirs, for he has become bored. He decides to see what that god Omni is up to and comes across this reality. Seeing an opportunity for entertainment, he decides to give Chad another soul-because he can. This God of Mad Lads then left, but kept an eye on this reality.

@Psycho: Switzerland is having financial issues.

As I fly into the distance, I suddenly gain a surge of something unfamiliar to me

"HEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Suddenly, I flare with a massive Aura that strikes fear into anyone witnessing, as it levels the wasteland I'm standing over.

After a few moments, the sudden energy settles down, and takes a rest within my body as I see the destruction around me

The AOE isn't too big, so only a few miles of land have been ripped up, but of what was hit, there's nothing left of.

"... What was that... I feel like... I just had a surge of manliness that couldn't help but release itself..."

Suddenly, in my mind, I see a man standing before me...

Tall, swole, stoic... He has everything that could possibly make a man into a man written on his face, abs, pecs.... Everything about the man is everything I've ever wanted to be

"..... Who are you?"

"Kenshiro."

He stands there, with a cool look in his eyes and that absolutely legendary old school manga hairdo

".... Well, what just happened?"

"You have inherited my spirit, but not my body. As a result, you have the heart of a master of Hokuto, but the art is confused. Not that the other spirits within you do you much help."

"Right... So... What is Hokuto?"

"It's short for Hokuto no Ken... The fist of the north star, a Martial arts passed down for over a thousand years."

"Right... And... It just gave me an immense Aura that flashed out of control?"

"Yes."

"So... Can you teach me how to wield it?"

"There is only one way to do that, my friend."

Suddenly, Kenshiro's shirt and jacket explode off as he unleashes a Martial arts cry, and he charges right at me, unleashing a flurry of punches

In the real world, my body kicks into gear out of nowhere, making several motions to block and try to strike a seemingly invisible target

I observe Coolguy seemingly reacting to an invisible attacker

Whatever's attacking him is using a style i've never seen......it's incredibly forceful, yet more fluid than most of my own attacks......interesting

As I swerve to either side trying to avoid the several punches coming my way, I proceed to punch him in the face, compressing his face at the point of impact as I get a flash into his past...

I remember wandering to a temple and being trained in Martial arts along several friends. I remember my Master's death from the jealousy of my pupils, and how I was betrayed and had my love taken from me, as I was left with 7 scars in my chest...

Suddenly, I get a flash of the future, a premonition of Ken round housing me. As I return to the fight and see him actually do it, I jump backwards before flying back to kick him in the chest

I got powers but.... where do I use this thing? I'm probably going to somewhere safe, unlike America which I blow the small part of it to pieces. Maybe Siberia? That works.

I flew to Siberia in few seconds and I saw, a person fighting air. That person is definitely either one, really into martial arts, or two, really really really drunk. And there is also a guy who is just watching there. Eh, I'm just gonna wait here until he finishes so I can do some cool shit.

I sat down near the guy who is watching, about ten meters. ....... Now that I think about it, those moves are beautiful. I wish I got some drinks.

The fight continues, as I remember a bit more, how I defended a village from a ruthless bandit lord...

Suddenly, as I knock away Kenshiro, my punches turn into proper attacks, and the mental image of who I'm fighting ends up perfectly lining up with the nearby onlooker

"ATATATATATTATATATATATATATATTATATATATATATATATATATTA-"

"HEY, HEY, HEY WATCH OUT!" I dodged the attacks, barely. By the looks of it, our speed is even. I backstepped as I touched my guns.

"Can you chill?"

As you look into his sunglasses, you see that he can't actually see you fighting in particular, as he comes in with a knee to the air, an elbow, then just punting Kenshiro into the sky

Suddenly, Coolguy comes out of the Vision

"... So, I think I just got the greatest Martial artist ever and... Who are you?"

"A random guy who you just attacked for almost no reason. Name is Fatalis, the guy who tried to train here because I accidentally blown up Arizona but you were there so I waited then you suddenly went ATATATATATATATATA and I almost-"

Suddenly, my left arm exploded. Ah, I think I was hit.

"....... get wounded... By the way, who are you people?"

".... I probably should have tapped your arm before that happened."

"I am Coolguy McChad, Son of Borson McBiceps and he's David Beckum."

I internally cringed while I heard McBiceps and McChad. What the **** is that name?

"Okay. So yeah, I was bored. Extremely bored. Why are you training here?"

"I dunno, I just flew off into the distance and I suddenly got the powers of a Martial artist named Kenshiro."

Back