• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 16

I start changing some laws in the Netherlands and Belgium that fit with the new system.

I also begin making a plan for a clean environment and I install more talented politicians to run the countries.

[Holy shit thanks I didn't think you'd actually take that]

As we shake, my hand glows. A one eyed fat green imp thing holding a hammer appears and floats above us. He is THE RULER (The Mediator)

"THE BET IS AGREED" He screams.

"IF YOU CHEAT I WILL BREAK YOUR WRISTS WITH THIS HAMMER"

"SO DON'T CHEAT"

I'm vaguely aware of other patrons of the bar screaming and running.

"Shall we begin?"

I pick up another jug of sake and down it.

"That's one. Your turn"

"It's not bad. A bit sweet honestly. A hint of a nut taste. Round 3"

I gesture to the waiter and he brings over another bottle. I down it.

"So. What's your plan in all of this? Omni gives you all these fantastic powers. How are you using them?"

I also drink my bottle.

"Trying to stop people from blowing up the planet sounded good, so im doing that at the moment. Also, to visit new places i have never been before."

I call the trembling waiter over and click my fingers, then spout random gibberish. Through sheer dumb luck, the random syllables I state are japanese for "bring more sake". He keeps bringing more sake bottles.

"That's a good goal. I'm a fan of this planet after all. Round 4"

I take another drink.

[Tbh]

[If we had infinite sake, I'm fairly certain I could win, but with only a small restaurant's supply this is probably going to be a tie]

I'm looking at the weird containers with leeches in them that I got when Omni gave everyone a second set of powers.

I see a personen standing outside my base I recognize him, but i've forgot ten his name. I open the gates and send a drone.

"Follow me", the done says.

Me and the woman are mildly surprised by Walter seemingly disappearing

While she simply sits there, i can see some kind of neural netkwork belonging to something invisible, and manage to dodge the attack

The women is seemgly able to create many afterimages while making herself invisible, and i have trouble hitting her due to her being able to move quite a bit faster, but i can still react far faster

I manage to get a few lucky hits in, and she pulls another of the golden blades off the wall and becomes far more aggressive in her fighting style

With this fight not going anywhere in terms of a physical duel, i transmute the women into a pill as she charges me, the pill landing in my hand before i eat it, although she comes back a few seconds later, and seems to hesitate for a moment, muttering something about my eyes before charging me, creating many different afterimages to distract me

Suddenly, i feel as though something is pulling me in the direction of the neural network i can see seemingly floating, but it's suddenly canceled out as the network begins to be pulled towards me, allowing me to punch a hole straight through her torso

[i didn;t get Cook from an NPC, i got it from Shion

i honestly don't really intend on using it for anything other than bypassing OP defenses and regen tbh, it's also the most powerful thing i could reasonably copy]

The woman appears to be in a state os shock, as the hole doesn't regenerate, and a few punches later, which she was unable to dodge due to seemingly being pulled towards me and in a large amount of pain, he physical body has been reduced to shreds

Hl3 or bust said:
[i didn;t get Cook from an NPC, i got it from Shion
i honestly don't really intend on using it for anything other than bypassing OP defenses and regen tbh, it's also the most powerful thing i could reasonably copy]

The woman appears to be in a state os shock, as the hole doesn't regenerate, and a few punches later, which she was unable to dodge due to seemingly being pulled towards me and in a large amount of pain, he physical body has been reduced to shreds
[Did you choose Shion as your third character?]

Back