• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 16

[@WHY no, i fought Shion as part of a mini-story where i fought her, which i forgot to take my new PC into account for, but meh]

Hl3 or bust said:
[@WHY no, i fought Shion as part of a mini-story where i fought her, which i forgot to take my new PC into account for, but meh]
[But then you still got it from an NPC you introduced yourself]

[@WHY yes, but that was before we made the ad hoc rules and that's the most i'm allowing myself on that level of hax

@Monarch no, i've said several times it was for a mini-story]

Standuser081 said:
"You wanna take over the world?"
I'm examining the containers with leeches.

"Sorry I can-", I accidentily hit one of the containers while turning to Steven.

Multiple containers fall on me and break open. The leeches attack themselves to me and I fall to the ground as they begin corrupting me and taint me with evil.

[Not at all]

[Any form of bet is fine. Combat is fine. Shooting me in the head and seeing if I survive is fine. Flipping a coin is fine. Just both parties need to agree.]

[Also if the bet is done via combat I apparently don't need to specify what I get when I win before hand, I can decide after]

[Also handshaking is not necessary]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Not at all]
[Any form of bet is fine. Jus broth parties need to agree.]

[Also if the bet is done via combat I apparently don't need to specify what I get when I win before hand, I can decide after]
[That's pretty cool]

Hl3 or bust said:
[i didn;t get Cook from an NPC, i got it from Shion
i honestly don't really intend on using it for anything other than bypassing OP defenses and regen tbh, it's also the most powerful thing i could reasonably copy]
[No, that would still not be fair.

You only gained that ability so that you can kill PCs that resist you hax, which is already very powerfull.

And no, wanting to bypass OP defenses and regen is not a good enought reason to gain a ability as broken as that one, if you want an ability like that get a character that can do that on his own]

"Sorry I can-", I accidentily hit one of the containers while turning to Steven.

Multiple containers fall on me and break open. The leeches attack themselves to me and I fall to the ground as they begin corrupting me and taint me with evil.

I predicted this, so I catch them all and incinerate them with my heat vision.

Standuser081 said:

I predicted this, so I catch them all and incinerate them with my heat vision.
[Wait don't. I want to write an excuse for my PC to be evil]

Overlord775 said:
WHYNAUT said:
[Wait don't. I want to write an excuse for my PC to be evil]
[Just say that you were evil all along and that you were just fooling us in to beliving that you were good]
[But that wouldn't make sense and these leeches are an actual part of my equipment]

Overlord775 said:
[No, that would still not be fair.
You only gained that ability so that you can kill PCs that resist you hax, which is already very powerfull.

And no, wanting to bypass OP defenses and regen is not a good enought reason to gain a ability as broken as that one, if you want an ability like that get a character that can do that on his own]

[Alright, that's fair, i think i just thought I was weaker than i really was

Should I reroll Cook into something less OP or just remove it and nor replace it?]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Alright, that's fair, i think i just thought I was weaker than i really was
Should I reroll Cook into something less OP or just remove it and nor replace it?]
[Reroll it into a non-hax.]

I get up. and suddenly I start laughing.

"HAHAHAHUHUA!

Lets do that! Let's conquer the world and slaughter all those who oppose us! Do you want to lead my army?"

I say with crazed eyes.

Monarch Laciel said:
"Hold up your people. I want to make this a bet"
I chug down a bottle as well, just to make it fair, seeing as they already did.

"If you win Adrian, what do you want from me? To make all the women of the world super musclular when I become world ruler?"

"And what do you want Walter?"
"Accctuually I gots a few, but Muscular women isza fisrt, mah second is to fnud a second season of Little Witch Academia, make Dianakko CANON, make CHAROIX canon, and then make sure Promare doesn't end up a shitty nostalgia-whoring of Gurren Lagann" I say, chugging down my second bottle, two bottles in and I'm ******* WASTED, well so long as I don't puke, I can do my shit, and then BASK in the GLORY of Canonical Dianakko. I mean I personally prefer Akkolotte as a ship, but that has little to any canonical evidence behind it. There's a reason it's a RAREPAIR

The moon temple is suddenly blown outward in all directions as I'm testing my new ability, which seems to be related to attraction and repulsion

I then quickly fly back to earth

WHYNAUT said:
I get up. and suddenly I start laughing.
"HAHAHAHUHUA!

Lets do that! Let's conquer the world and slaughter all those who oppose us! Do you want to lead my army?"

I say with crazed eyes.
[@Stand]

Melvin wake up and decides to leave Switzerland

I teleport to the location of the others in Japan

"Hi"

I say as i wave my hand towards them.

Yobobojojo said:
I walk in to where Walter and Melvin are
"Hey."
"Hi there, how are you Michael ?"

I say as turn 180 degreese in both my vertical and lateral axis, so that i'm facing him upside down.

"Well, I don't know about all of those. But if you win, I'll do my best to get a second season of that series you wanted when I rule the world. And if I win, I'll get you half your stats too. Deal?"

Back