• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 13

I'm able to form the nearby dust into "What's the NBE then?" Before the dust is rendered unusable by the rain, which seemingly came out of nowhere

I use weather hax to stop the rain. "It's somehow listening I believe, don't say much. It's an Empire created in order to ensure the stability, security and well-being of this planet."

Blahblah9755 said:
[If a mute person talks in dust or sign language, is that a dialect or an accent?]
[Ill just say its english for the sake of time]

I look up and, even through the rain and clouds, see a satellite

I decide to communicate with Ripo telepathically.

"I have started making a new base on the atlantic ocean"

I come back from the garlic bread break and see that the battle against the army is already over. Chaos damn it, why do i always miss the minor battles ?

I then notice someone ...

What ?! What is a daemon doing here ?

"Hey you, daemon, what are you doing in real space ?"

I say to @Hl3 with a very serius tone

RRTheEndMan said:
I send a message everywhere "I know that a Group, called the "Force of Order" directly opposed our conquest of India. I also know that the members of this Group are meeting me. I want to ask them why do they oppose the only country aside of Xavier's "personal collection" (who we already agrred not to invade) that's somewhat going well in times of crisis. So I ask you, FoO, to come to Switzerland real quick. It's impossible to fight there, so don't bother thinking about the possibility of attacking me in that country."

[Im fairly certain my country has the most advanced military right now, so trying to invade my country probably wouldnt be smart]

[Not that we're going too but I could simply take down your entire economy take out your technology and than we could nuke it. Also RR could seal a large part of your inhabitants]

PsychoWarper said:
[Im fairly certain my country has the most advanced military right now, so trying to invade my country probably wouldnt be smart]
[Japan's army is much better that yours]

[@RR

I own the plot of Japan ovo

@Psycho

Mecha-King Ghidorah was not considered treatening enought to send the army, 'nuff said.]

RRTheEndMan said:
RRTheEndMan said:
I send a message everywhere "I know that a Group, called the "Force of Order" directly opposed our conquest of India. I also know that the members of this Group are meeting me. I want to ask them why do they oppose the only country aside of Xavier's "personal collection" (who we already agrred not to invade) that's somewhat going well in times of crisis. So I ask you, FoO, to come to Switzerland real quick. It's impossible to fight there, so don't bother thinking about the possibility of attacking me in that country."

Overlord775 said:
I come back from the garlic bread break and see that the battle against the army is already over. Chaos damn it, why do i always miss the minor battles ?
I then notice someone ...

What ?! What is a daemon doing here ?

"Hey you, daemon, what are you doing in real space ?"

I say to @Hl3 with a very serius tone
^

Not knowing how to get in touch with Mister O, (Omnik) Douglas Phillip Harris had an idea. . .

He flew into orbit and yelled. "Omni, Mister Omni, I think I have a good idea for my boon now!"

Back