• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 13

"Just don't get in my way if something bad happens, got it? I don't want you to get hurt." He said to the smol moth.

[ Retconned >_> ]

I try to summon my stand, which works.

Behind me appears a humanoid being with a cosmos pattern over most of his body, with the exception of his left hand, which is pure black,

[Quick reminder, only those that can see souls or are stand users can see him]

I look at it, it's not what i expected my stand to be, but i suppose he's cool.

Seeing a nearby road, i launch several concrete shards at the satellite above, hitting it at speeds it couldnt even process and mangling it beyond repair

I notice one of the satellites has been destroyed.

Strange

I decide that when this is over I should start making more satellites.

Since everyone's left, i wander for a moment before finding a TV and seemingly traveling into it, and eventually finding and "sailing" through highly protected government networks

Back