• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 25

Blahblah9755 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[ok, that's fine then

it doesn't absorb it's energy or whatever, it just disappears on contact]
[Let me rephrase that, you being able to just get rid of something that vastly outstrips your AP is NLF.]
[i have a feeling i could counter that, but i honestly can't think of a way

regardless, does your fire give off smoke?]

[@Yobo just to let you know, you can only lower your opponent's acuracy to 1/3, tring to lower it more will fail.

Also calm mind can only be stacked up 6 times for a 4x stat boost

And not, you can't discard this as game mechanics]

Overlord775 said:
[@Yobo you can onlyl lower your opponent's acuracy to 1/3, tring to lower it more will fail.

[Why not?]

Hl3 or bust said:
[i have a feeling i could counter that, but i honestly can't think of a way

regardless, does your fire give off smoke?]
[Most likely, but you have to survive being burnt immediately after you're warped back if you want to absorb it. Considering the sheer AP, and soul attacking you probably wouldn't be able to survive it]

Yobobojojo said:
Overlord775 said:
[@Yobo you can onlyl lower your opponent's acuracy to 1/3, tring to lower it more will fail.

[Why not?]
[Because is there's no proof it is

it's the only know limit of that ability, so you must follow it]

[Thats quite possibly the worst argument I've ever heard in my life. Excuse my while I burn my eyes out with salsa]

[@Blah Natalie is harmed by the singularities she creates, so when you created that space-time distortion you should have been hurt a lot and Black Hole also has a chance to istakill the user

And Black Hole is the only way she has shown to manipulate space-time in a vast AoE way ]

as the dimension collapses, i grab smoke powers from the man's fire

I quickly generate massive amounts of smoke, managing to snuff out the fire close enough to hurt me, before throwing it all at the man before detonating it all, a decent Chunk of it inside the man due to the force it was thrown with

[I also resist magic, so i doubt i'd die very quickly to your fire]

Overlord775 said:
[@Blah Natalie is harmed by the singularities she creates, so when you created that space-time distortion you should have been hurt a lot and Black Hole also has a chance to istakill the user
And Black Hole is the only way she has shown to manipulate space-time in a vast AoE way ]
[no, that's only the Black Hole Limit Break

she can summon far weaker black holes with no damage taken]

Overlord775 said:
[@Blah Natalie is harmed by the singularities she creates, so when you created that space-time distortion you should have been hurt a lot and Black Hole also has a chance to istakill the user]
[That wasn't the move black hole, in EBF characters of a certain strength are able to create black holes/voids in space time through sheer strength. Natalie's listed to be able to do this on her page. And Sailor Moon's also got resistance to this stuff, adding to Natalie's.]

Hl3 or bust said:

I quickly generate massive amounts of smoke, managing to snuff out the fire close enough to hurt me, before throwing it all at the man before detonating it all, a decent Chunk of it inside the man due to the force it was thrown with

[The smoke wasn't in the collapsing dimension, it's in the regular one, and your resistance comes nowhere close to what Sailor Moon has one shot.]

Blahblah9755 said:
Hl3 or bust said:

[The smoke wasn't in the collapsing dimension, it's in the regular one, and your resistance comes nowhere close to what Sailor Moon has one shot.]
[you said the dimension collapsed (AKA fell apart in pieces), so i could've seen the fire before it was on top of me

I don't think SM has magic, but my magic resistence would drastically weaken the fire regardless]

Blahblah9755 said:
Natalie's listed to be able to do this on her page.
[She's only upscaled from Akron, but she doen't have the same extend of manipulation as him, so her hax has just higher potency]

[She's only upscaled from Akron, but she doen't have the same extend of manipulation as him, so her hax has just higher potency]

[Yeah, and I wasn't doing much to manipulate it, just crushing the area around me.]

[@Hl3 That makes no sense. The dimension collapsed, and with nothing there we were forced back to where we were before. Also, Sailor Moon's stuff is all magic, and like I said, she's well beyond the capabilities of your magic resistance.]

[when youu think of something collapsing, do you think of it suddenly disappearing or falling apart?

regardless, i got rid of the fire close enough to damage me and am attempting to blow you up with smoke]

Yobobojojo said:
[Thats quite possibly the worst argument I've ever heard in my life. Excuse my while I burn my eyes out with salsa]
[You want a better reason ?

Because i say so, so the universe's laws follow]

[I think of it falling apart, and that's what happened, the dimension fell apart and pushed us back into the regular reality. And regardless, you don't have the potency to get rid of that fire or resist it, and burn to death.]

Overlord775 said:
Yobobojojo said:
[You want a better reason ?
Because i say so, so the universe's laws follow]
[no

that's not how this works

you can't say something' isn't game mechanics when it very obviously is]

Blahblah9755 said:
[I think of it falling apart, and that's what happened, the dimension fell apart and pushed us back into the regular reality. And regardless, you don't have the potency to get rid of that fire or resist it, and burn to death.]
[fine then]

seeing the dimension collapsing in a short moment, i leave to another

Back