• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 24

[why are you always first?]

[Would I be able to say I got stronger due to Vegeta's Z E N K A I?]

Kabus was clearly terrified. He just wanted to go back home. He wanted parents. He wanted a better life. It was visible on his face that he regretted a lot.

I slap him back.

"It's not outside help. It's my ability. You can negate sending his power over to me, but you can't negate my Borrow ability taking the power."

"Besides, even the combat gods are fine with Borrow being used in a one on one fight"

[@Blah undefined, doesn't seem to be that much]

[If it's a percentage type thing (which most irl interest is) though, even tiny sub-percentages could be hugely devastating if you borrow from the wrong people in this group.]

[It's never defined how much it is, like, at all]

I also summon combat god Dacon to oversee the fight personally.

"Hey Dacon, we're doing some legal PVP. Oversee it for us please"

Torlikoff said:
[I'm just dead, so good luck on tourny Yobo. Go anticlimactically blitz them all.]
[You just get resurrected in the spectator's seats if you get killed in the tournament. So you're alive]

With one hand, I flip 3 Lucky Coins. Petals erupt from my mouth as I choose their outcomes.

Success.

Speed, Speed and Speed.

With my other hand I pull out Dark Coin from the Hidden Gate.

Nightmarization 50%

My body starts distorting like a data glitch, my eye turns electric blue, and red lightning starts sparking off my body. I growl unconsciously and start twitching.

And then I try to borrow Odd's spell power without asking permission first, because seeing as we are allies I can do that, and if I'm not actually asking him and I'm just taking, skullhead might not consider it outside help.

Regardless of whether it worked or not, I then teleport behind Kabus in a flurry of playing cards.

SYSTEM KEURANOS.

A giant torrent of lightning so powerful it disolates space-time rushes towards the kaiju from about three feet behind him.

Monarch Laciel said:
And then I try to borrow Odd's spell power without asking permission first, because seeing as we are allies I can do that, and if I'm not actually asking him and I'm just taking, skullhead might not consider it outside help.

Regardless of whether it worked or not, I then teleport behind Kabus in a flurry of playing cards.
It doesn't work

"I SWAR TO MYSELF, IF YOU TRY DO THAT AGAIN, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TO DEATH TWO TIMES"

Lord English roars

Back