• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 24

[>Monarch *gets yell at for using outside help in a duel*

>also Monarch *does the same thing but slightly differently and expects anything to change*]

[@Monarch Still totally unfair because that power is from someone else that isn't in the fight and thus outside help. I don't care if it come from a skill you have, it's still outside help because you would not have it if Blah wasn't there]

So just deal with the fact that your character sucks in 1v1 battles]

[It's a skill that is used in one on one fights in HLW. It isn't "totally unfair". It's an entirely allowed part of PvP that precedent has set as such, and you're banning it for no good reason]

[Outside help is banned in legal pvp in HLW. Combat gods punish those who attempt it. They do not punish the character HLW when he uses Borrow. Ergo, it's not outside help]

[Hardcore Leveling Warrior borrowed Sora's power in a legal PVP duel after it had started, and the combat god overseeing it did not say it was outside help, which is not allowed in legal pvp]

[What I did was entirely fine]

[It's entirely comparable. The rules are here no outside help. The rules there are no outside help. Borrow is still allowed in HLW. Therefore, it should still be allowed here. Saying otherwise is ignoring an entire aspect of my power just to nerf me for no good reason]

[yes

as if there aren't other, more reasonable ways Overlord could've nerfed you if he wanted

he just got you throught that one skill

definitely

in all seriousness, that doesn't make logical sense

why would getting stuff from another person after a duel ha started not be considered outside help to a normal person?]

[I don't care what they consider fair or not fair in that comic, I don't consider it fair to use in this tournament, so it's not allowed]

[Because I'm not "getting it from another person"]

[I'm taking it]

[The person themselves is not providing me their stats, I'm taking them]

Monarch Laciel said:
[I'm taking it]

[as if thats a ******* difference]

[Oh look, people still think I break the game even after my luck was taken out. And what do they think I break the game with? The ability to use the stats of my allies. What a horrible game breaker that is. It's almost as if no one else has every grabbed other powers to cover up their weaknesses. I guess everyone is a game breaker now /s]

[That's a dumb ass reason and you know it]

[Whatever]

[I'm a lot faster than Godzilla, and I just teleported behind him and hit him point blank in the head with spatial slicing attack that also negated 50% of his already limit resistanced to spatial attacks]

[Christian's gone, but he didn't want to fight anyway, can we just say I won]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Oh look, people still think I break the game even after my luck was taken out. And what do they think I break the game with? The ability to use the stats of my allies. What a horrible game breaker that is. It's almost as if no one else has every grabbed other powers to cover up their weaknesses. I guess everyone is a game breaker now /s]
[except you've made allies with the most powerful people here, with the possible exception of Walter]

Hl3 or bust said:
Monarch Laciel said:
[I'm taking it]

[I mean whats so different between what Monarchs doing and type 8s reliant on gods?]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Oh look, you grabbed some worm off the ground and turned it into photon sword. Nope, outside help. I don't care if it was your ability that did it, you used something that's not part of your one on one duel.]

[Oh look, Whyr summoned a bunch of Rahkshi. Nope, outside help. I don't care if it was his power that summoned them, he used something that's not part of a one on one fight]

[Oh look, Kabus made some clones of himself. Nope, outside help. I don't care if it was his power that duplicated himself, he used something that's not part of a one on one fight]

[Your reasoning is dumb and based on bias against my character]

[@Monarch

No, that ability is not banned period, only for this tournament

Also Christian has Bowser, so there's no way in hell you're faster than him]

[examples 2 and 3 are examples of people getting stuff from themselves/with their own abilities, not from other ******* people

example 1 is fair

i was biased against him when he had luck that made everything else he had OP, and he's still OP]

Monarch Laciel said:
PsychoWarper said:
[I mean whats so different between what Monarchs doing and type 8s reliant on gods?]
[I have no idea what you are saying]
[I'm not immortal for one thing]
[Im saying that if having type 8 immortality is not outside help then neither is what your doing,

I never said that.]

[@Overlord

[> Bowser's calc: 27,613,380,812,510,300 c, or 27 quadrillion c

[> Me: 280 quadrillion C

[Yes I'm faster than him.

Hl3 or bust said:
[examples 2 and 3 are examples of people getting stuff from themselves/with their own abilities, not from other ******* people
example 1 is fair

i was biased against him when he had luck that made everything else he had OP, and he's still OP]
[i am getting stuff with my own abilities, the ability is called Borrow]

[Yeah, because aborping everyone's attacks on contact, accelerated development, power mimicry crap, etc etc etc isn't also totally OP you hypocrite]

PsychoWarper said:
Monarch Laciel said:
PsychoWarper said:
[I have no idea what you are saying]
[I'm not immortal for one thing]
[Im saying that if having type 8 immortality is not outside help then neither is what your doing,
I never said that.]
[@Monarch^^^]

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
example 1 is fair

[i am getting stuff with my own abilities, the ability is called Borrow]
[Yeah, because aborping everyone's attacks on contact, accelerated development, power mimicry crap, etc etc etc isn't also totally broken you hypocrite]
[says the guy who had 100% guarenteed concept-level death hax and thought it was totally fine on top of being ******* unhitable]

[It's still my ability that's taking it]

[I guess that all your absorption also doesn't count because you're getting it from other people then?]

[this is a ******* duel

Borrow is fine outside of it, that's not what i'm arguing

what i'm arguing is you somehow not seeing that getting stuff (AKA help) from other people outside of a duel after it starts is outside help]

Hl3 or bust said:
[says the guy who had 100% guarenteed concept-level death hax and thought it was totally fine on top of being ******* unhitable]
[First, I had no concept hax, second, I barely ever used it even in combat, third, I willingly gave that up because I was aware of it being OP]

[@Psycho if you're trying to say I should be able to use it, thanks, but I don't think comparing it to type 8 immortality is the best way to convince people of that]

Back