• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Every Bleach captain fight each other

Soul Society Aizen (no Hogyoku)

Suì-Fēng

Byakuya Kuchiki

Retsu Unohana

Gin Ichimaru

Sajin Komamura

Kaname Tōsen

Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Kenpachi Zaraki

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Jüshirō Ukitake

Shunsui Kyōraku

Post time-skip

No pairing

Everyone start with bankai

In character

No prep

Speed equalized if needed
Aizen2
Aize

Sui-Feng 366
Bleach Byakuya Kuchiki (Render)
Unohana Retsu
Gin-Ichimaru-ichimaru-gin-10665224-1024-768
Ichimaru

Sajin Komamura3
Tosen2
Hitsugaya 1
Kenpachi Zaraki by tremblaxx arts
Mayuri Kurotsuchi Render
Jushiro ukitake by esteban93-d7ngtf9
Shunsui Kyoraku8

Lol at Aizen solos

Base Kenny is able to oneshot Bankai Unohana, Shikai Kenpachi swings and bodies everyone on the field with only Aizen and Yama having a chance to survive.

Kenpachi swings a few more times and they die with only Yama having a chance to survive with Bankai but Kenny will just go Bankai as well and body.

Aizen really needs his Bankai to be revealed.

Even worse, Kenpachi swings and one shots everyone at once.

The only reason he didn't instawin before was because Yama and Aizen could survive his Shikai not being directly used on them and would be more likely to quickly use KS/ZnT to kill Kenpachi before he focuses on them or pulls his own Bankai. If its Bankai from the start, nothing is stopping Kenny from wrecking everyone else.

in that case i see a draw because of mayuri's poison

otherwise , kyoraku have a huge chance of taking this fight

@Seventy

Hmm, maybe I should have paid more attention to who was actually here.

@Naeblis

I dunno about Kyoraku having much of a chance since the wounds sharing won't kill, sores can be tanked, reiatsu drain is actually a viable thing except that Kenpachi and Jushiro outlast him with ease, while the necksplosion would be a guaranteed kill on anyone except Human Sajin who isn't being used sadly.

My only issue with the final dan is that Mayuri would have poisoned everyone (bar Kenpachi whose reiatsu blows away the poison) by now and I don't see Shunsui having the ability to pull the string by that point which leaves us in the 3rd Dan where Kenpachi or Juushiro win.

In a scenario like this or just in general, pretty much. Only guys like Yama, Shunsui and Human Sajin (presumably Juushiro and Aizen) in Bankai can take him in a straight fight or give a good one, though that is mostly due to compatibility

Yama can dura neg with ZnT so he doesn't have to deal with Kenpachi being far stronger most of the time. If he gets hit though, he is screwed.

Kyoraku is purely due to not dying via the first dan, and the final dan actually killing Kenpachi.

Human Sajin could do it via outlasting Kenny and waiting for him to self destruct from the Bankai but he isn't scratching him.

Aizen and Juushiro presumably have really good Bankais but we never get to see them.

everyone start in bankai, And what about aizen?

Pretty sure aizen will start with ks make them fight each other and kill the last one

Wow, no-one is making a case for Adult Bankai Toshiro, his Bankai has the best feats here.

Potential winners

Yama-passively kills every one

Shunsui - Stalemates everyone at worse

Aizen-KS should keep him alive for a while, but then he dies to someone's passive heat or cold or shock wave

The rest literally die by accident

Oh, I just realized you posted this on r/whowouldwin as well. I'm just gonna copy paste the answer I made there here:

Soul Society Aizen levels the playing field a lot, but everyone except Kaname is under KS to our knowledge.

Assuming by Post-Timeskip we mean their peaks then it's a fight between Bankai Kenpachi, Post-Royal Guard Byakuya, Adult Toshiro, Bankai Shunsui, Immortal Komamura and Aizen with KS still.

Honestly, because of Shunsui's Bankai sharing damage among the targets, opening his opponent's pores and Reiatsu threads that could cut intangibles, he has a huge advantage over almost everyone.

Effectively everyone can be killed with his Bankai due to the sharing damage except for Immortal Komamura who will just be constantly regenerating and immortal. Even Aizen has no counter in his SS arc iteration.

I think Shunsui kills everyone (and potentially himself) except Immortal Komamura.

Shunsui would affect everyone with his Bankai, same with Aizen and his Shikai. But I honestly think Gin would be capable of cutting through everyone of them in one hit before they realize what's going on xD

Back