• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even more Oryx upgrades

Pretty much baseline.

Bump. I agree with the revisions.... But I have a question regarding something similar to this:

Let's just say that there is a verse that for every quantum moment infinite timelines are created, which in turn makes infinite times ad infinitum [there are a lot of other ways this verse creates timelines but I'm using this as a lowball, including something akin to creating infinite timelines per decision and explicitly stated to be "limitless universes" per every person, idea, and dream in the Multiverse...] . Let's say hypothetically someone has the ability to destroy every timeline that there every possibly could be. Could destroy every timeline that ever could be , based on the wikia's definition, be defined as High 2-A and thus upgrade said 2-As to that level?

No

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Bump. I agree with the revisions.... But I have a question regarding something similar to this:

Let's just say that there is a verse that for every quantum moment infinite timelines are created, which in turn makes infinite times ad infinitum [there are a lot of other ways this verse creates timelines but I'm using this as a lowball, including something akin to creating infinite timelines per decision and explicitly stated to be "limitless universes" per every person, idea, and dream in the Multiverse...] . Let's say hypothetically someone has the ability to destroy every timeline that there every possibly could be. Could destroy every timeline that ever could be , based on the wikia's definition, be defined as High 2-A and thus upgrade said 2-As to that level?
Every quantum moment creating infinite timelines isn't infinite times ad infinitum, it's infinite times ridiculously large number.

And even if it is, infinity * infinity isn't High 2-A.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:

Thats just 2A on a really high scale

Got ninjaed

WHYNAUT said:
@RM97

That was referring to High 2-A. I'm asking how high into 2-A he is.
Ah my bad. Got jinxed up. Iirc he's Infinitely above Baseline from what people have argued.

Yes, I was one of the people arguing that, but he got that from the quote that was user here to give him a "Possibly High 2-A", so now I'm wondering if it still applies at infinitely above baseline 2-A.

2-A would still be infinitely above. For high 2-A he just stomps a baseline and took its power in addition to his.

Back