• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternity upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the 7th multiverse has wave function within his worlds and current eternity is a complete evolution to that.

Also he is an evolution to the 6th multiverse who created science and Infinite dimensional (superflow).

My apologies, but I cannot discern any clear evidence for a nature that completely transcends the concept of dimensions of time and space within the above scans. Perhaps it would be best to ask DarkLK and Azathoth to comment here to make sure.

The neutral zone is beyond the omniverse and its concepts and informations. the superflow has high 1-B concept and informations on it. (this ask for atleast high 1-B. showing its beyond infinite D concept and information)

Transcending a High 1-B reality usually simply means a higher degree of High 1-B.

Anyway, I am on board with a 1-A original Living Tribunal, Beyonders and Molecule Man, but so far not Multi-Eternity or the First Firmament.

well i'm not asking for 1-A ratings but just atleast high 1-B

And also the first firmament dwarfs M.E and is completely beyond science.

Also the beyonders resides inside the neutral zone which is still within M.E and TTF is beyond that.

There is no highest level of High 1-B. Infinite + 1 dimensions = High 1-B. Infinite + infinite dimensions = High 1-B. Infinite x infinite dimensions = High 1-B. Infinite^infinite dimensions = High 1-B. Etcetera.

I think that the true Beyonders dwell outside of Multi-Eternity, given that they destroyed the original.

@Ant they exist beyond the omniverse yet inside the neutral zone. which is confirmed in Al ewing captain America and the mighty avengers story.

Embodying a multiverse with different laws of physics still does not mean 1-A.

but the neutral zone is not a multiverse it's the edge of all known science (atleast high 1-B) and its just beyond the omniverse and its concepts.

That would be contradicted by that they destroyed the original Marvel Multiverse in its totality, and Al Ewing used the word omniverse inaccurately in respect to its true meaning.

The white space outside of everything is the one surrounding Multi-Eternity, the First Firmament and the other multiverses.

Regardless, I do not have limitless time, patience, and energy to continue to argue about this. So far there is not sufficient proof as far as I am concerned, but you can ask Matthew, Azathoth, and DarkLK to give further input here.

Ant ewing has used the term omniverse as in everything in marvel until some people attacked him. so he reduced it to high 1-B multiverse. (Can you show me proof the whole totallity got destroyed? including the neutral zone.)

It was repeatedly stated that the entire multiverse or Multi-Eternity was destroyed and then recreated, both in Loki, Silver Surfer, Ultimates, and Secret Wars.

Omniverse means all of fiction and reality combined, not just Marvel.

it doesn't. We all know marvel isn't allowed to that. we know dc also used the term omniverse and even transformers did it too. but none of them used it as all of fiction and reality.

Mark Gruenwald came up with the term, and that is what it originally meant. I think that the Marvel handbook also described it in this manner. So if a writer uses the term to sound cool, it is always hyperbole.

And logically it doesn't make sense for an omniverse to be all fiction when omni means all and verse =space time structures. not all fictional verses has space time structures.

And if the Eternity is the omniverse then can you explain why the neutral zone is called outside the omniverse/ outer omniverse multiple times?

@EoL

Probably inconsistency in the narrative, if the Neutral Zone was supposed to be a part of Multi-Eternity, necessary to go outside of it to exit, and it generally wasn't portrayed as a white void. But again, as I keep repeating, it is better to ask Azathoth, DarkLK and Matthew for help with evaluating his.

Based on my experience, if its written by DeMatteis then there's a high chance of it being 1-A , he love stuff like that. Though we still have to see how it fits with the rest of Marvel

Edit: Welp, Zeed deleted his comment

Antvasima said:
@EoL
Probably inconsistency in the narrative, if the Neutral Zone was supposed to be a part of Multi-Eternity, necessary to go outside of it to exit, and it generally wasn't portrayed as a white void. But again, as I keep repeating, it is better to ask Azathoth, DarkLK and Matthew for help with evaluating his.
I guess you're right. I will ask them soon.

Thank you. I tend to gradually get tired and annoyed when caught up in arguments such as this, as I am usually busy with other tasks at the same time.

oh right I forgot to tell the Utopian parallel and the ancestral plane were outside the multiverse and time but yet still within the omniverse in ultimates story.( Utopian parallel also stated to be outside the scope of all known dimensions but I guess that refers to universes maybe?)

Just a comment that the 2005 Defenders story seems unreliable, as it might make Dormammu and Umar 1-A as well if accepted, especially as Doctor Strange could still defeat Dormammu and the Hulk damage him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back