• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternity upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we get Multi Eternity at Atleast high 1-B?

Eternity heart was stated to be theeternal nothigness that predates form . and eternity also got a realm that is beyond dimensions.

It was stated that within the worlds there are wave functio while it's possible that the superflow exist on a higher level a conceptual space whereideas takes form. (and even a realm that is between dualities ) Since it was stated that the superflow is the highest level of existence where all the high 1-b abstract go. And there is even something beyond the superflow that's called the neutral zone in here is the edge of the outside and the edge of all known science a non euclidea the white space bordering all other mentioned places. A realm that is supposedly outside the omniverse but still inside Multi eternity. beyond the Neutral zone nothing is known and since the neutral zone is the edge of all known science which means eternity who exist outside only visible from the outside is beyond science. (the neutral zone is also called beyond ) outside the wild space everything you can imagine the wild space beyond reality. (which is possible even the beyonders exist here.) Kevin who was suppossedly to be outside the omniverse still exist in the neutral zone. More prove that the neutral zone is within multi eternity . And her isanti man drowning to the outside where he saw eternity beyond all those other places.

so in short: Eternity embodies a place that is beyond dimensions, everything(omniverse) and is also beyond the highest level of existence(superflow). Where the superflow is the highest level of existence where all high 1-B abstract operates and where concepts etc takes form. The superflow is also beyond the regular wave function worlds.

Let's not forget the neutral zone is the edge of the outside and the boundary of everything.

There are too many links for me to check through, but being present in a possibly 1-A realm is not proof of being 1-A oneself, and I am very suspicious of rating embodiments of multiverses/space and time as higher than High 1-B, and as Al Ewing stated, he used "omniverse" as a synonym for multiverse.

Can you list the images in which it is stated that Eternity contains 1-A realms?

I am not sure. Personally I find it very counter-intuitive, given that he is a sentient multiverse.

Well, we would need useful proof in any case.

What I'm saying is that you need to stop this idea of "This is a universe so it can only be Low 2-C" line of thought, which is detrimentional to actual analysis of what's shown.

It isn't like I ignore any evidence that contradicts it. See the Endless for example. I just find it more likely to rate them as constructs of space and time until proven otherwise.

But I have not been adhering to that standard for universal Eternity, I just use it if we have nothing better to go by.

"and I am very suspicious of rating embodiments of multiverses/space and time as higher than High 1-B"

There is nothing to be suspcious about. A living planet, universe, multiverse, etc. can have power of greater scale than what they are in fiction.

Of course we don't rate such characters at greater scales unless they show it. However this "but the character is a ___ so they can't be higher" argument you often use isn't valid in my opinion.

I completely agree with Ryu and Matt. Antvasima needs to stop with the "this character is the embodiment of a multiverse/space and time, therefore he/she cannot be higher than High 1-B" argument. It's just not logical since we're talking about fiction here. Anything is possible really.

I have been repeatedly flexible about such embodiments in the past, but I still find it counter-intuitive to have an embodiment of space and time exceed space and time. That is all. I currently simply see it as a default value when we have no reliable contradictory evidence available.

Well if we don't have any evidence that disproves your argument, I fully agree with what you're saying, of course. I'm just saying, if we do have solid proof that a character is 1-A, we shouldn't ignore that and keep the character at High 1-B just because they were described to be the embodiment of space and time or whatever.

Yes, but I haven't done that with either the Endless or universal Eternity. I think that people occasionally have a tendency to overreact to things that I say.

@Matthew

Could you check through the scans provided in the first post to see if any of them are good evidence for "At least High 1-B"?

Shouldn't Neverqueen's blatant "Outside Everything" perspective also support "At Least High 1-B" multi-eternity since they are the same?

this is no doubt high 1B due to Eternity embodying Superflow which is literally infinite dimensional in marvel universe.

So now I can continue. The superflow is everything in marvel. It's a conceptual and informational space which contains infinite dimenensions. everything in the superflow is informational from the smallest shark to the high 1-B entities. But the neutral zone has shown to be beyond informational and conceptual infinite D. As it also stated it was beyond the highest level of existence.

Can you remind us of any scans that specifically state that the neutral zone is beyond the concepts of dimensions of time and space in their entirety?

I dont think the Neutral Zone is beyond the concept of dimensions and space-time as space-time still exists there, though in a different form similar to the space where Rama Kushna resides where things like space-time, gravity etc are tangible

@Ant

The neutral zone is beyond information and concepts. only Eldritch ideas exist in there. And the crystals that floath in the neutral zone are made of space time.

Can you link to the scans where this is stated please?

I don't think that is sufficiently explicit proof of being beyond the concepts of dimensions themselves, and, as far as I remember, non-euclidian space does not mean transcending all degrees of time and space either.

Yes, I omitted some words by accident. Sorry.

The Superflow is ainformational space that has information from the smallest quark to high 1-B entities and reality. take note it also has the crossroad of infinity which is confirmed to be infinite D. Dreams comes from the superflow which confirms the superflow is already everything (since it's the omniverse and the neutral zone is beyond the omniverse)

The superflow is the highest level of existence and also contians higher dreams and visions. (which proves the neutral zone is beyond the highest level of existence).

We all know LBG and TLT(and logos) are now confirmed high 1-B(and they are also part of informations).

The totality inside Lifebringer can't be contained with words and he has boundless, endless wellspring of energy.

All concepts are inside the superflow and the neutral zone is just beyond it. the superflow is a conceptual space where concepts meet. (Metaphor and reality are one there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back