• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternity Served Cold ~ Thanos vs Caliborn

Which means nothing against Caliborn's passive hax.

More hax is literally never a countable reason to begin with.

Idk who to vote

Caliborn can easily win via first hit due to passives and Juju breaking the IG

But Thanos can precog and counter

caliborn power triumps thanos and is higher in tier and scale and would win however thanos could also pull off some win. Then again caliborn is just so much more powerful

The Wright Way said:
....Thanos is infinitely above baseline. Where did you get Caliborn having AP from?
thread said thanos with ig and he came come around caliborn power however if you wanna know read both thread trust me ig is powerful caliborn cant null it like TLT however overall he has more raw power and more defense with better regen

No offense buddy, I'm assuming English isn't your first language, but I can't understand what you're saying.

The Wright Way said:
No offense buddy, I'm assuming English isn't your first language, but I can't understand what you're saying.
ok whateves man, but dude godhood caliborn is the better match where thanos would win but after he killed the dude caliborn is just more powerful dude and thats basically it and btw english is my first language and also im not writing for grammer you get the overall picture as seen if i did i would waste a few sec i need to check upon something

Caliborn does not have a power advantage. There can be good cases made as to why Caliborn could win via his hax, but there is absolutely no way he's superior to IG Thanos in terms of AP.

Your arguments are "more raw power" (blatantly false, Caliborn isn't infinitely above baseline like Thanos is) and Regenerationn (which Thanos has ways around). I can't count that as a vote.

The Wright Way said:
Your arguments are "more raw power" (blatantly false, Caliborn is infinitely above baseline like Thanos is) and Regenerationn (which Thanos has ways around). I can't count that as a vote.
which version of caliborn are u talking about thanos with ig at least 2-A and that caliborn im reffering to is 2-A liker higher(implying he has greater potiental) or do u mean when caliborn goes into godhood with is the same tier as thanos and thanos being way more clever should win that one but after he killed Yaldabaoth he is way above thanos at that point

"Likely higher" on his profile just means he could be potentially more powerful than 2-A, which means that it wouldn't be used as only 2-A versions are allowed.

Likely higher on profiles means literally nothing in vs threads. It just means that they might be a higher tier but lack the feats abd scaling to prove it. Saitama being High 6-A likely higher doesn't give him an advantage over regular High 6-As, his feats do that. In both feats and scaling, Thanos has more raw power.

Unoriginal Memes said:
"Likely higher" on his profile just means he could be potentially more powerful than 2-A, which means that it wouldn't be used as only 2-A versions are allowed.
yeah although i clearly mention that lol who do u think will win

Well, Caliborn has been sealed before... but said sealing contributed directly to him becoming 1-B so it could be argued that was just LE's fatehax retroactively suppressing Cal's so he could become stronger in the long run. However, Thanos's sealing has effected abstracts, so it will definitely work if he manages to land it.

Do they work in type 4 acausals? maybe make a showdown against mobius / Anti monitor vs caliborn, after new things are added.

Back