• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternity (Multi-Eternity) vs The Thought Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAS sodomizes lmao. Plot manip + Being physically larger than the infinite-dimensional DC verse and stalemating someone who treated the whole thing as food and could one-shot people who thought of it as a germ. Multi-eternity would just be that germ that the monitors watch over in comparison to CAS, who is stronger than the monitors. Abhorrent thread.

Thought Robot is at such a higher level of existence that he dwarfs Limbo which in turn dwarfs an infinite multiverse, and to him or Mandrakk all of creation was in a shattered jar, stated on panel in Superman Beyond comic, which would include multiverses like Eternity

Lucifer Morningstar9 said:
Thought Robot is at such a higher level of existence that he dwarfs Limbo which in turn dwarfs an infinite multiverse, and to him or Mandrakk all of creation was in a shattered jar, stated on panel in Superman Beyond comic, which would include multiverses like Eternity
No beyond comic refers to DC meta-reality which means their real life views the comic like fiction but they are still fiction. dc doesn't have any rights on marvel creations.

I never brought up anything about being beyond the comic, that's a hugh strawman from you. I said as stated on panel he and Mandrakk had all of creation in a shattered jar..they had an infinite dimensional creation in a jar which would include beings like Eternity who's a multiverse also

Why would It include beings like Eternity? When Eternity also embodies multiple infinite dimensional beings? All of creation refers different to some verses. Eternity is a boundless multiverse with the force of all that is known and in fact he isn't that small.

LuckyCharmingStar said:
Why would It include beings like Eternity? When Eternity also embodies multiple infinite dimensional beings? All of creation refers different to some verses. Eternity is a boundless multiverse with the force of all that is known and in fact he isn't that small.
Because Eternity is an infinite dimensional multiverse, nothing more. Thought and Mandrakk had all of creation in a jar an infinite dimensional creation in a shattered jar, this is like having Eternity in a jar since he's also an infinite D multiverse, and Eternity is confined to and restricted to an infinite dimensional multiverse, since he embodies it, he's not beyond an infinite D multiverse as he is not beyond himself

Lucifer Morningstar9 said:
LuckyCharmingStar said:
Because Eternity is an infinite dimensional multiverse, nothing more. Thought and Mandrakk had all of creation in a jar an infinite dimensional creation in a shattered jar, this is like having Eternity in a jar since he's also an infinite D multiverse, and Eternity is confined to and restricted to an infinite dimensional multiverse, since he embodies it, he's not beyond an infinite D multiverse as he is not beyond himself
Eternity is an infinite dimensional with transfinite universes where he embodies alot of higher dimensional universes that can reach up 2.7268409 to 6.2985923D & more and then you have the dark realm that reach above those dimensions which is still inside of Eternity. Then you have the neutral zone that is the space found between realities where negative and positive matter coexist and even that he embodies. The superflow is an informational space between universes too A place that is just a metaphor.

Dude, I know, all you've said is Eternity is an infinite dimensional multiverse, we get it, my point is that to Thought Robot, Mandrakk and the Overvoid to them the flaw/DC comics creation or story was inside a jar, that's how it was to them, they had an infinite dimensional creation in a shattered jar, which Eternity is the same thing an infinite dimensional multiverse. Thought Robot and Mandrakk were on a Hyper Story which was beyond the story of DC Comics, and beyond DC story/creation which is infinite D, Eternity is also infinite D. Hyper Story > DC Story/Creation/Infinite D, which is the level Eternity is at

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/Z1_dovHnd8...nV1eUX9rMITKffdLUIjtId8Vgvin19wNipfOui3E9Q=s0

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Thought_Robot

LuckyCharmingStar said:
And also the claims that superman exist on the edge of the multiverse makes him stronger then eternity but one question where do eternity exist then? Eternity exist In the absolute void.
All creations and multiverses exists in the void, this doesn't make them outerversal, if so all multiverses and creations are outerversal and anyone who can destroy a multiverse would be outerversal, no, they are infinite D and Eternity is confined and restricted to an infinite D multiverse, he's not beyond infinite D multiverse since he isn't beyond himself

Thought Robot however fought on the edge of the Mind of God/Overvoid and can exist outside of everything in the Overvoid, on his own, and independent of concepts and dimensions, time and space etc, he doesn't need those things to exist since he stood in the Overvoid outside them all, Eternity cannot, he is restricted to an infinite D multiverse, since that's what he is

https://imgur.com/5nIpMuX

https://imgur.com/EmqrmYL

Goku Blacc said:
Jared1111 said:
I mean, that doesn't automatically make CA Superman 1-A.
He is existing outside of the entire multiverse which has infinite dimensions. Only a 1-A person can do that.
He exists at the EDGE of the Infinite Multiverse with Infinite Dimensions. Monitor Sphere still exists within the DC-verse.

Now, could he exist at a higher level, possibly sure, but that doesn't mean he does, nor do we have any concrete evidence showing otherwise.

TR exist higher than the infinite dimensions of DC.

Monitor Sphere is the most primal realm in DC.

Being above infinite dimensional space doesn't make you 1-A.To be 1-A you need to be explicitly beyond the concept of time and space itself.So TR is probably above the infinite dimensions of DC but is still not completely beyond the concept of dimensions since he will probably be erased if he falls into the the Overvoid

Being above infinite dimensional space doesn't give you a 1-A rating, you need to be beyond the concept itself to be a 1-A

Its in the tiering system page itself:

Take note that even if a character is a more than countably infinite number of times superior to an infinite-dimensional space, or similar, it would still usually only qualify for High 1-B, as long as the character does not transcend the concepts of time and space altogether

AndrewBennet said:
Even the Dark multiverse itself is only high 1B according to Ant and matt . Dark multiverse > monitor sphere
If it's as big as the whole multiverse (Its may also be bigger) yeah

Dark multiverse contain all of Dc inside it as a spec in comparison

AndrewBennet said:
Dark multiverse contain all of Dc inside it as a spec in comparison
I know about that the "DC multiverse is a spec floating in the darkm multiverse"

I'm not just too sure what multiverse means in this context.Is it the entire multiverse?the 52 universes?the bleed?

Sometimes dc uses the word multiverse for the 52 universes only and sometimes the entire totality of the multiverse.So I'm not too sure how big the Dark multiverse is

It was on a Google+ Respect Thread. I've seen it.

They [ in comics ] were looking at the entirety of the Multiversity Map ., which contains Infinite-Dimensions. It views that as a spec.Keep in mind the Multiversity Map had the Source Wall and the Source in it... Just FYI

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
It was on a Google+ Respect Thread. I've seen it.
They [ in comics ] were looking at the entirety of the Multiversity Map ., which contains Infinite-Dimensions. It views that as a spec.Keep in mind the Multiversity Map had the Source Wall and the Source in it... Just FYI
I've seen it but they were also talking about how there are only 52 universes.Clearly only referring to the 52 and not the bleed or beyond

So I rather wait for more info regarding the Dark Multiverse

not saying that dark multiverse is only 52 universes big, it may be vastly bigger than the whole multiverse.Its just that theres little info about the dark multiverse

They talked about how the multiverse contains 52 universes but they are also using the Map of the Multiverse which includes all of DC

So either bigger than 52 or bigger than the entirety of DC

My guess is its bigger than the whole DC, but like I said.There's little info about it.It could just be the nightmare or something entirely different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back