• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternity (Multi-Eternity) vs The Thought Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight up the only one of those infinite universes feat that happened during the continuity in which Thought Robot exists is the one with the dragon. And, once again, Thought Robot was bigger than the LOCAL MULTIVERSE. By NO MEANS was he ever larger than infinite universes you twat.

Find scans where TR is BIGGER than INFINITE universes, and not 52 universes. Not to mention, the shitty little Monitor Sphere you like to wank to oblivion only presides above 52 universes. Did you get that? 52. Lemme repeat: 52.

Monitor Sphere is the highest dimension of the DC Multiverse. It is above the Sphere of the Gods which itself is above all the alternate physical universes of the Bleed, and also above Limbo which is beyond the story of DC.

Fatherofdemons said:
Ffs, do you even Multiversity? It clearly shows it above the Local Multiverse. Should I post the map here as well?
Not local multiverse, all of it. The DC Multiverse map only shows the 52 Earths because they can't fit infinite inside. The Sphere of the Gods is already above the physical multiverse, be it 52 or infinite universes. It's been the same since Pre-Crisis.

And The Thought Robot is the highest dimension of all. They call it the "Primal World" and it's right next to the Overvoid.

Even as an extreme lowball cosmic armor superman is bigger then the orrey of worlds not just the regular multiverse or anything which has shown to holds infinite multiverses as shown in the final crisis secret files .

And Captain Adam while being inside the 8th dimension transferred the essence of superman to the highes possible dimension in the existence .

Gm himself said in the interview that they were fighting at the very edge of mind of god (The Source) which has hinted Multiple times to exist beyond all lvl of time and space floating inside the void as the Source of creation.

Multi-eternity is the very manifestation of a infinite-dimensional multiverse, the thought robot doesnt equalize that difference by coming from the monitor-sphere. His high-godly regen is a difference although.

Still can't believe we had an argument that a guy who was fighting at the edge of a infinite-multiverse and infinite-dimensional space against another being who was consuming the entirety of said existence is barely above Multi-Universe level.

Anyone counting the votes in favor for these two?, i believe that multi-eternity is roughly above the thought robot.

Jared1111 said:
Still can't believe we had an argument that a guy who was fighting at the edge of a infinite-multiverse and infinite-dimensional space against another being who was consuming the entirety of said existence is barely above Multi-Universe level.
You Kidding right I hope you do.

why wouldnt it? unless a character is stated or shown to be able to resist Plot Manipulation then he will be affected by it.Plot Manipulation isn't restricted a verse restricted ability

Eternity is the embodiment of an infinite dimensional multiverse the multiverse is made of transfinite numbers

where each number has an infinite number of universes and this number goes to infinity.

DoctorStrangeEvidence3
DoctorStrangeEvidence2
DoctorStrangeEvidence1

TheSandman31 said:
why wouldnt it? unless a character is stated or shown to be able to resist Plot Manipulation then he will be affected by it.Plot Manipulation isn't restricted a verse restricted ability
So TR can now kill higher tiers just because of plot manipulation?

And also the claims that superman exist on the edge of the multiverse makes him stronger then eternity but one question where do eternity exist then? Eternity exist In the absolute void.

Where did I say that LT will kill Eternity? you asked how it will work and I answered that it wont matter even if Eternity is from marvel

Anyway go make a content revision thread if you want 1-A marvel abstracts, we go what is shown in the profile so stop bringing up those "They're 1-A" in VS matches, so no Eternity doesn't stomp

No that was an example I said TR can kill higher tiers or stronger beings bcuz he is plot manipulation? SMH

When did I said eternity have 1-A feats SMH

LuckyCharmingStar said:
TheSandman31 said:
You're asking me if TR can one hit kill Eternity because of TR's plot manipulation.I only answered your question on how Plot Manip would work on Eternity.It would work just fine

YOU REPLIED TO MY COMMENT SO NATURALLY I WILL REPLY BACK

thats not an example.You're asking me a question.I replied

TheSandman31 said:
LuckyCharmingStar said:
TheSandman31 said:
You're asking me if TR can one hit kill Eternity because of TR's plot manipulation.I only answered your question on how Plot Manip would work on Eternity.It would work just fine
YOU REPLIED TO MY COMMENT SO NATURALLY I WILL REPLY BACK

thats not an example.You're asking me a question.I replied
SO I GUESS TR CAN NOW KILL EVERYONE WITH PLOT MANIPULATION HUH I SEE I SEE

LETS UPGRADE HIS TIER THEN IF HE CAN KILL EVERYONE WITH PLOT MANIPULATION

The F**k are you saying?

where did I say that he can one hit kill Eternity? I said it will work on Eternity, it wont one hit kill him but it will work againts him

in fact I was going to vote Eternity

LuckyCharmingStar said:
And also the claims that superman exist on the edge of the multiverse makes him stronger then eternity but one question where do eternity exist then? Eternity exist In the absolute void.
the reason why TR is rated as high 1-B is that he existed in the Monitor Sphere.So its right that the reason supes is strong is because he exists at the edge but that doesn't make superman stronger

If Eternity exist in the absolute void then he would be 1-A, either that gets treated as inconsistency or he gets upgraded.Same with the outside

No, you didn't say that they should be 1-A but youre sort of implying it.

The only way for your reason of "stomp because of the Outside" to work is if you treat it as a 1-A place.

They're both high 1-B and are both equally haxxed so Eternity might win but it won't be that much of a stomp like you are saying

TheSandman31 said:
LuckyCharmingStar said:
the reason why TR is rated as high 1-B is that he existed in the Monitor Sphere.So its right that the reason supes is strong is because he exists at the edge but the doesn't make 'superman' stronger. '
If Eternity exist in the absolute void then he would be 1-A, either that gets treated as inconsistency or he gets upgraded.Same with the outside

No, you didn't say that they should be 1-A but youe sort of implying it.

The only way for your reason of "stomp because of the Outside" to work is if you treat it as a 1-A place.

They're both high 1-B and are both equally haxxed so Eternity might win but it won't be that of a stomp like you are saying
That was a reply for everyone who said that superman win because he exist outside the multiverse just scroll up everyone saying superman win cuz he exist outside the multiverse etc.

Well, if you're using it just to get your point across then I think it's ok.

Anyway, it's not like existing in a 1-A place makes you 1-A.

Even normal angels frequently go to 1-A realms yet they're not 1-A.

LuckyCharmingStar said:
Jared1111 said:
I'm kidding... by elaborating on the actual events that transpired in that story, and pointed out that a guy earlier in the the thread was saying that TR was only 4th Dimensional and could "only" affect the 52 Universes was wrong.

Because otherwise, i don't know what you mean.

Jared1111 said:
LuckyCharmingStar said:
Jared1111 said:
I'm kidding... by elaborating on the actual events that transpired in that story, and pointed out that a guy earlier in the the thread was saying that TR was only 4th Dimensional and could "only" affect the 52 Universes was wrong.
Ok but Eternity isn't multi universal lol

LuckyCharmingStar said:
Jared1111 said:
LuckyCharmingStar said:
Jared1111 said:
Ok but Eternity isn't multi universal lol
OHHH

No i was arguing against a guy who said TR was Multi-Universal, because he was only "4D and effecting only the 52 Universes" . Both Eternity and Thought Robot are High 1-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back