• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternatus Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord775 said:
probably not since depending on fight, since we scale Darkray to the CT
I thought Darkrai scales from Dialga/Palkia because he already has tier2 feat. and therefore it deserves scaling from other multiversal Pokemon. But mega-Ray has no uni/multiversal feats or statements, although he was able to overpower creation trio (Hoopa movie)

from what i heard, he very casually beated every pokemon in the manga minus Darkray, so there's no anti-feat for him to not get the scaling

TBH, as the one that did the profile, I'm fine with it being deleted, as either we go into extreme downplay or (Arguably) wank as we can see with most of the discussion out of lack in lore to back up the tier.

Is some staff member willing to handle this then?

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Maybe a little (temporary) note on why we don't have profiles for the Gen 8 legendaries? (yet), to avoid potential future confusion since we've got a few Gen 8 profiles/updates already.

The "likely much higher" does a good job at addressing this tbh.

I think we still need the note on Eternatus' profile or on the Pokemon page about how there isn't enough information to determine Eternatus' true strength and how the same applies to Gen 8 legendaries

A note is probably fine, but it is best to ask The real cal howard for a confirmation.

Bump.

If Eternatus can stay, I may do profiles for Zacian and Zamazenta, but I won't really mind if the profile is removed for now.

I suppose that it can probably be removed then.

Yeah nuke it.

@Lollipop The King if you have something to say to me, say it on my wall, don't sneak diss me on edit history.

Is somebody else willing to handle deleting the page, and update any other pages that link to it?

There shouldn't be any pages that link to Eternatus, and I already copy and pasted the file to a blog. You can delete it whenever.

Okay. I will do so and close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back