• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voldemort: "Avada Kedavra" Voldemort fires the spell, it immediately reflects and hits himself. Voldemort falls over dead.

Keeweed said:
Voldemort: "Avada Kedavra" Voldemort fires the spell, it immediately reflects and hits himself. Voldemort falls over dead.
Avada Kedavra bypasses barriers and cannot be reflected, it's specifically noted in the Books that the curse is unblockable, you cannot shield yourself from the spell.

Secondly, Voldemort is a master of Non-Verbal Magic, repeatedly shown doing it, most of all in his fight against Dumbledore.

And then to add onto this, Voldemort can just summon his flame Basilisk and begin to poke at him while ending the fight with the Death Curse.

I was just trying to make a joke, but I see Avada Kedavra isn't actually as bad as I thought. The Eternal Champion could still oneshot horrible and is completely unharmed by 60 ton attacks while Voldemort I think is baseline (or atleast isn't calced). Also Paralysis, powernull, and resistance to many of the other spells Voldemort has allows the Etenal Champion to either blow him up or just punch him to death. Is Voldemort's immortality useable in combat?

As the profile says, silence nulls non-verbal magic as well.

And voldemort simply gets his very magical energy taken away, and loses his strenght and inteligence due to curses

Udlmaster said:
Kinda, if he dies, he becomes a spirit, and can possess people.
He did so to one guy who willingly meddled with his spirit (or was it horcrux?).

He has never done so otherwise, even when he would have had the chance.

Curses is something Voldemort is very good at countering, as a simple shielding charm would reflect them, and considering Voldemort usually just goes for the Kill, with the Killing curse, I'd say he'd spam that more than anything.

Not when the champion can handle people that are capable of shielding themselfs against atuff like that.

And again, he won't be using magic, period.

Also one of the Champions spells makes you lose detection of him, so he could just cast it and walk up to Voldemort and one punch him.

Voldemort can oneshot with the curse, but the Eternal Champion either one shots or cripples Voldemort with anything he does. Both have ways around the other's attack but Eternal Champion has way more. Invisibility, sanctuary, and he can make walls. While Voldemort only has wards and no defense against physical attacks since he's over 6 times weaker.

" ajhin who used the Ring's powers to make himself as invisible, silent, and quick as a breath of wind. "

Eternal Champion also casts Sanctuary, steps behind Voldemort, then shanks him.

Also,

"Spell Breaker protects its wielder almost completely from any spellcaster, either by dispelling magicks or silencing any mage about to cast a spell"

Silencing should effect nonverbal magic as well, it's just a general word for magic null in Arena.

To be fair, Voldemort starts outside of the Eternal Champion's range, so if he sticks to that range and just casts a crapton of damage based spells he could take this, although that would be very difficult with Sanctuary/Invisibility active.

That put ET is invulnerable to 60 Ton attacks so I'm not sure even Voldemort can even touch him.

Yeahhh, this is probably a stomp. I'll leave it open while I head out to classes and I'll close it when I come back if nothing new comes up.

ET stomping via GERing all of Voldemort's actions which require magic.

Quan Chi was much more fair since he's a martial artist and can abuse portal attacks, both that bypass ET's protection against magic.

Don't even need with Silence. ET banishes Voldemort into Oblivion, the baldy pedophile gets hoboshanked by Dark Seducers and Dremora Lords for eternity. Without Spellbreaker, ET can use his personally enchanted gears with resist magic, and we all know magic is reality warping. ET resists reality warping >>>> Killing Curses

That's more cruel.

Since when did the ET have BFR? I thought that was Tharn's thing, and he doesn't even use it in combat

Also where the heck did pedo come from

I should have closed this earlier anyways, so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back