• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternal Champion vs Dante (Devil May Cry)

Then I have no clue why someone said he doesn't have time slow here. Unless I misread that; if I misread that then Dante just time slows and slaps (stomps) but I remember hearing he doesn't have that in this key.

He doesn't have Quicksilver and Doppelganger, he only got them after his DT Awakening, when he is Low 7-B, here is 8-B Dante. Same goes with most of his Devil Arms

The others he still have (the 4 basic ones)

He has Rebellion, Cerberus, Agni & Rudra, E&I, Coyote E and maybe Spiral too.

His "styles" are something like game mechanics, he doesn't need to "switch" between them because they "don't exist" in a sense (unless you want to tell me that Dante can't dodge without shouting Trickster or shot behind him without shouting Gunslinger, which is wrong and dumb), the only styles are Doppelganger and Quicksilver.

This depends on who uses his hax first. So either EC turns Dante into braindead vegetable, or Dante oneshots with his deconstruction. I vote inconclusive.

Question is how much time does it take for EC's curse to take affect. If it's really short, Dante would probably be too stupid to think about a way to beat EC.

if the curse needs time then i do think dante would kill more times than not fra

Keeweed said:
I almost forgot about this match. The EC is invincible to 60 tons while Dante defeated something that is around 50 tons via breathing so ap is practically irrelevant.
when did Dante go from being that one high 6-A guy with regen to being daddy hax.
Correction: Dante clowned on a 50 tonner Big Bad Wolf

Also Dante = Boros ?ƒÿ│

Back