• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-First 6-C key Estarossa is used

-All of Akatsuki minus Itachi and Obito.

-Speed is equalized.

NOTE: (Not only Pain is here, but as I said previously, all Akatsuki minus Obito and Itachi is here)

They don't have to hate him its any form of hatred at all. And without it hes vulnerable to genjustu not much he can do against the paths of pain besides hellfire. Really his commandment wins this but without it kinda rough.

They don't have to hate him its any form of hatred at all. And without it hes vulnerable to genjustu not much he can do against the paths of pain besides hellfire. Really his commandment wins this but without it kinda rough.
1. Itachi and Obito are not used here, that's why I exclude them

2. Estarossa is heriously above any Path, all of them are High 7-A, while Estarossa is heriously above baseline 6-C, lol, just a reminder, this guy is hundreds of times stronger that the Meliodas from the first arc which was able to destroy a mountain with the Shockwave of a stick, Now imagine that on a 6-C like Esta........

If he punched a path, It would explode, literally...... His physicals are far above any Akatsuki could comprhend.

1. Itachi and Obito are not used here, that's why I exclude them

2. Estarossa is heriously above any Path, all of them are High 7-A, while Estarossa is heriously above baseline 6-C, lol, just a reminder, this guy is hundreds of times stronger that the Meliodas from the first arc which was able to destroy a mountain with the Shockwave of a stick, Now imagine that on a 6-C like Esta........

If he punched a path, It would explode, literally...... His physicals are far above anything shown before Great 4th Ninja war Top tiers.
Shhh don't talk up seven deadly sins characters people really hate them for some reason so be careful if you are a fan.

No, as they have Hax that could take him out, take in count that speed is equalized. And Estarossa tends to not go all out from the start.
Estarossa is heriously above any Path, all of them are High 7-A, while Estarossa is heriously above baseline 6-C, lol, just a reminder, this guy is hundreds of times stronger that the Meliodas from the first arc which was able to destroy a mountain with the Shockwave of a stick, Now imagine that on a 6-C like Esta........

If he punched a path, It would explode, literally...... His physicals are far above any Akatsuki could comprhend.
Then explain this.

Using DC Fallacy, and ignoring the One Shot Page rules.

How far can the commandment affect? Affecting the paths wouldn't be possible, they are already dead and don't have any emotions, but Nagato does. And he is always some kilometers away from the paths, controlling them.

I don't recall Kisame hating something or someone

How far can the commandment affect? Affecting the paths wouldn't be possible, they are already dead and don't have any emotions, but Nagato does. And he is always some kilometers away from the paths, controlling them.

I don't recall Kisame hating something or someone
Few kilometres, but I'm sure Nagato won't be affected, he is too far.

Then the paths wouldn't be affected too. Only Deidara and maybe Sasori would be affected by this.

The range i can't put an exact limit on but nagato being connected to them has his emotions in them. And kisame hates his own village for how they treated them

The range i can't put an exact limit on but nagato being connected to them has his emotions in them. And kisame hates his own village for how they treated them
No. Nagato simply control them via chakra. Paths doesn't feel emotions, they feel nothing, they are dead, they are corpses being controlled.

No. Nagato simply control them via chakra. Paths doesn't feel emotions, they feel nothing, they are dead, they are corpses being controlle
Even if he can't effect the pains he can take them on pretty easily i cant think of anything they would have to beat him

Oof, he just upscales? Then he can't one shot Naruto's High 7-A characters then.

But, even then, hes likely above 12.9 Gigatons which still puts him heriously above them in physical strenght
Either you're lying or you didn't read the CRT properly but the people in charge of the CRT literally put Estarossa at High 7-A+ (3.3 Gigatons) but currently he still retains his 6-C via Upscaling

Last edited:
̶A̶l̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶P̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶(̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶b̶a̶k̶u̶ ̶T̶e̶n̶s̶e̶i̶)̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶H̶i̶g̶h̶ ̶7̶-̶A̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶a̶y̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶A̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶P̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶S̶h̶i̶n̶r̶a̶ ̶T̶e̶n̶s̶e̶i̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶ ̶K̶o̶n̶o̶h̶a̶ ̶v̶i̶l̶l̶a̶g̶e̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶7̶-̶B̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶c̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶u̶r̶a̶t̶e̶.̶

Either your lying or you didn't read the CRT properly but the people in charge of the CRT literally put Estarossa at High 7-A+ (3.3 Gigatons) but currently he still retains his 6-C via Upscaling
I see, but still, although the AP gap is not big, the strenght gap is considerable.

Back