• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT calc revisions

1- Danafor​

This calculation assumes that the better method is the 6-C+ result, but this has no basis. At no point is Danafor described as being similar to Liones in diameter, so the better method is the High 7-A+ result, which uses the height of mountains to calculate the destruction

2- Chibaku tensei​

The previous calculation uses the size of the Gideon to calculate the feat. There are three reasons for a recalculation
  • The old calculation assumed that the Gideon was almost twice Diane's height, which is impossible
  • It is better to use a canonical height (Diane). It is more reliable
  • The size of the Gideon is usually inconsistent
Recalc here

3- Baste Dungeon Destruction​

the original version calculated the volume in an extremely incomplete way. The guy ignored the ellipsoids

Recalc here

4 - Dolor and Ruin​

Both calc used old methods

Recalc here and here

It is extremely simple

Last edited:
"Once I think I'm out... They pull me back in"

Yeah sure, this looks fine, I ain't editing the profiles tho

The changes this would bring would affects a large number of profiles. A CRT listing all of the changes would probably be required, just to make sure there's no mistakes with updating the profiles.

I'll help out with that, if we could gather the affected profiles in a sandbox.

Thank you for the evaluations. These changes seem to have been accepted then.