• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Esdeath's 6B feat environmental?

EDIT: Also this is probably a stomp thread. Even if Ice Blast is 6B, Esdeath herself is a glass canon. One hit from Hitsugaya and she gets turned to paste.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Hmm one would think her Time and Space maniplation would even the playing field
I thought that Mahapadma could be bypassed by having high resistance to cold. Even if that is not the case, how is Esdeath going to hurt him? Can she pull of Ice Blast and Mahapadma at the same time? Last time I checked, time stop drains her.

ScarletFirefly said:
I thought that Mahapadma could be bypassed by having high resistance to cold.
You're right, she says tatsumi resisted the cold and therefore broke her timestop

Toshiro, he can resist cold so time freezing won't do anything and both should counter any ice attack easily so it's about the other abilities they have, Toshiro should have superior striking and can use kido so I'm going with Toshiro here.

This is a stomp. There is a rough translation in which Esdeath's 6B rating comes from and it's not an attack that can be used twice. Only once but the effects of it while it is ongoing are unknown so for now I'm going with Toshiro for mainly the fact that he can consistenly keep up his AP, not to mention he can one shot her if he hits her. Time stop is ineffective against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back