• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs Sportacus

Same as Crop. Esdeath is more skilled and have higher stamina than Sports. Plus she has her ice powers that she can use to f up Sports.

I doubt she even needs Mahapadma for this.

Esdeath

Better combat skill Has projectiles Stronger Smarter Time Stop Hax More durable

Umm is this a stomp? XD

BiasedForDioBrando said:
I'll say Sportacus, because the poor guy needs at least some love.
Your vote can't be counted as you have no explanation explaining why you voted Sportacus.

Sportacus because his power has no upper limit. All the feats we see are done with only 1 or zero sports candy. Just imagine what more could do.

Scaled from Robbie Rotten's 35-megaton durability, Sportacus is only 10 times stronger than a VERY EARLY Esdeath that froze the river. Then scaled from Budou's City level feat, which is 44 Megatons as low-end, Esdeath is already stronger than Sportacus. Take into account the massive battle experience and versatility difference, I fail to see how Esdeath can lose.

Thwayaccount said:
Sportacus because his power has no upper limit. All the feats we see are done with only 1 or zero sports candy. Just imagine what more could do.
We use the upper limit that's given to us.

Actually, if I recall correctly, Sportacus' 7-C feat comes from without using Sports Candy. Same thing for his 7-B feat of damaging Robbie Rotten, although my memory is a bit foggy on both of the feats.

So his Attack Potency is 7-B regardless. His Sports Candy increases that to an unknown extent. We don't know the exact numbers, but we know that it's at the very least higher than 38 megatons, which is his AP for damaging Robbie.

Esdeath is a far more skilled fighter than Sportacus and is good enough to beat him in hand to hand combat. In addition her AP is higher than his, and he has no defense against her long range ice attacks. Even if he managed to overpower her, she could stop time and easily kill him.

Esdeath. Vastly more versatile. Vastly more brutal. Mahapadma (if Sportacus could even force Esdeath to use it) would guarantee a victory.

Esdeath for the reasons above, I'm not familiar with the character, but, looking at her article, she seems to be more versatile, with Ice Manipulation and Time Stop, and being a master swordsman and master in hand-to-hand combat would really help in a fight like this, so, she should be able to handle Sportaflop.

Esdeath for many of the reasons above Maphmadama is just too much for Sportacus as she is far more skilled and versatile as she has ice manipulation and freeze Sportacus in place and win right there.

Back