• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs Nico Robin

Ask some knowledgable members from Akame Ga Kill about it about that, I will go off on my assumptions.

In terms of AP, Esdeath could this hands down. She is above 3.76 Megatons while Robin is at 2.46 Megatons but like Robin said "Power, speed... they mean nothing to me".

Robin has Resistance to Cold Temperature, helping her a bit in this battle against the Ice Queen.

She can try to overwhelm Robin with her Danmaku and Summoning ability but I believe Robin could easily summon her giant big arms and smash them apart or just summoning clones of herself to aid her much better.

Esdeath's Extrasensory Perception (Her sixth sense) will help her if Robin try to spring surprise attack on her but since Robin won't be carrying much of a murderous intent (not that I can't see if Esdeath hadn't kill one of the SH), how effective it is idk but I leave this as an advantage for Esdeath.

I don't know how Robin will react to Esdeath's Afterimages creation since Esdeath can fool Robin in attacking the image when she is somewhere else, probably mounting an attack but like Esdeath, she has her own danger intuition and could sense danger approaching.

Robin could pull off a win with her abilities and able to hold down Esdeath with her multiple of hands and Esdeath won't be breaking out of that grip lock with the difference in Lifting Strength. Could Esdeath manipulates ice if she being held down, unable to use her hands (she usually does a gesture when attacking so I figure...). Even if she exert some cold temperature to ward off Robin, Robin would certainly handle it.

But again, we must not underestimate Esdeath. As the battle goes on, she will definetely notice Robin's weakness of her Hana Hana no Mi and captilizes on that. She would likely try to leave herself seemingly open and try to get Robin to fall into her trap. Whether she falls for it idk but with her danger intuition, maybe not.

Then we have the Time Stop Hax. There is nothing Robin can do to stop this. Going by Standard Battle Assumption, she has no idea that Esdeath can Time Stop and will hurt her severely. She has no way of telling if it is coming or not and Esdeath will activate this if she feel threatened enough. And when she activate it, and I mean WHEN, she does, it is over. She could break free from Robin's immoblized hands that is holding her and fires off a ice spear from a distance and kill Robin.

This is a long way of saying Esdeath wins this with high difficulty.

Time stop (Makahadona) is her ultimate trump card, she not will starts with this.

Rei Rubro said:
Time stop (Makahadona) is her ultimate trump card, she not will starts with this.
But if it come to battle of attrition, which I listed why above, she will use it and Robin not knowing about it will get caught and it gg for Esdeath

That calc was rendered unuseable due to it using KE

I just used it as an image for the storm.

Imma reread the chapter real quick, gimme a sec

No, but a baseline CAPE storm is 6 megatons as per DMUAs calc.

It'd be a minor upgrade

Anyway, Imma post some scans here and if it's good, I need to change the justifications, I don't want to derail any further

https://www.***********.net/akame-ga-kiru/56/44

This is the other image.

From the looks of the edges, the horizon is a bust correct me if I'm wrong

That's six for Esdeath, one more for the Ice Queen to take this to Grace.... OR Thousand Armed Goddess that is Robin could make a comeback of sort.

Well, if Robin has some sort of prep time, I would say she has a better chance of besting Esdeath, but no pre-knowledge of Stopping time equates to Robin losing but it would be a very hard battle for Esdeath to win. I vote for Esdeath via Plum's reasonings. And's that Grace people

She won't be able to smash them to pieces when they're stronger then her.

But again, no point arguing

I forgot to include the part where the ice Calvary can freaking regenerate, that's fair. Though they are limited if Robin can distract her with constant usage of his almost instaneous hands to distract her, allowing her to cripple most of the army before moving onto the big mama before they could regenerate.

Though as you said, no points in arguing. Let's enjoy the 24 hours countdown to Esdeath victory

Esdeath made such an incredible comeback ever since she got revised

Remember when she was 3-9 for almost a year?

It's not a comeback actually since Robin hasn't been winning this in any point of the match.

Comeback is when a character is losing and suddenly he gets the advantage and wins (a.k.a. asspull ovo)

No.

She's had time Stop since her profile was created, it's just that back then it was accepted that you can bypass it through heat or solid ice resistance.

Then IMADE made the thread on why that was wrong and she recovered when her Tiers got revised.

Speaking of old matches......

Sorry to derail the thread since it's over, but how well above 4.4 Kilotons is Erza? I here she either stomps characters that strong as Natsu Stomps Rogue, other times I hear she's stronger.

I have a match in mind depending on the answer

Calaca Vs said:
It's not a comeback actually since Robin hasn't been winning this in any point of the match.

Comeback is when a character is losing and suddenly he gets the advantage and wins (a.k.a. asspull ovo)
?

You misunderstood what I said.

Esdeath had a 3-9 win loss back before she got revised, then she got revised and now has one of the better ones on the site

That's a comeback.

Back