• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, Fugil's latest battles (Neferpitou, Alex Mercer) ended on a stomp, so the only way to have a battle appears to be putting him againts someone with a higher tier, and this girl was the first person who came to my mind:

Esdeath vs. Fugil Arcadia

• Speed is equalized
  • Base Esdeath and Fugil with Ouroboros will be used
  • They start 100 meters apart
  • All other Standard Battle Assumptions
Who wins and why? Hopefully this isn't a stomp.

No, Esdeath win-con is using her ice manip and cut Fugil in half, Fugil resists Time Stop.

EmperorDoom25 said:
So...his Law manip doesnt work against Ice?
It works on everything the verse has, is just that he is so overconfident he doesn't care about such simple abilities. He only nulls stuff that can actually do something, not stuff like water and ice.

Remind me what those two are again?

Though Esdeath's AP is the literal only advantage she has so if any of his stuff is in character he wins.

Why do we even bother with Hax vs AP matches?

Don't forget there is an entire blog explaining Reload on Fire at the end of Fugil's page. I knew that the ability was going to be confusing that's why I made the blog.

And just for the record, Zero One isn't the dimension, is the portal that sends you there.

Schnee One said:
So

Fugil goes into the dimension and just chills there until Esdeath decides to follow.
The portal closes as soon as someone enters it. The thing is, Fugil can also send enemies and their attacks there.

Really? Another stomp? Next match is Fugil vs. Accelerator because Fugil can null vector manip

You know it's so rare for Esdeath to be put against someone much weaker then her I completely forgot about her Fear Aura.

EDIT: Nvm he resists mindhax

Back