• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs. Erza Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) You could have just copy pasted one part of it rather then the whole thing, but whatever, besides the part you highlighted is irrelevant when her opponent is already dead.

2) A trump card that ends the fight in Esdeath's favor.

3) Imagine seeing the same misstep over and over and over because people don't know what Esdeath's time stop is or when they used it. Also, you were the one who told me to stop putting words in your mouth then proceed to do the same and show you sources that she does it at the beginning when I never once stated that.

Let's drop this, I apologize, this stemmed from a miscommunication.

My point on the matchup still stands, Erza has no way to kill her before she stops time and kills her.

Guys. Chill out already. It's not a simple versus link that will make us loss each other.

i'm overdoing it, right?

1) This was addressed way earlier.

2) Or Erza Nakagami Starlights beforehand, negating her attacks.

3) "Erza getting any one of her attacks and their about to hit?"

Literally what you said implying that she would at the smallest attack. Ergo meaning that she would do so at the beginning of the fight.

But I'll drop it. My vote is still for inconclusive.

Nakagami Starlight oneshots. This is assuming Esdeath doesn't see this as a normal special attack.

It says 7-B versions. And it is debatable is Nakagami is one of her strongest armors or not as stated on the note on her page

2) True, she can negate it, but then she'll use it once Erza closes in.

3) Yes, if Esdeath can't dodge, she will use it. When I meant smallest attack, I meant smallest attack that she can't dodge.

So, i made a check and i saw that she can use her strongest armors.

But, i don't see Nakagami Starlight taking down Mahapadma, since said technique can 'freeze' time, not 'stop' it. So Nakagami Armor's Spatial Manipulation Technique Nakagami Starlight won't work with it.

Nope. Esdeath literally uses the cold to freeze everything around her save for herself, and if what your saying is true, explain how Tatsumi resisted it? How? By having a resistance to the Cold Of The Mahapadma.

You know knew what i mean?!

Muhammedmco said:
Nope. Esdeath literally uses the cold to freeze everything around her save for herself, and if what your saying is true, explain how Tatsumi resisted it?
If she's everything around her except herself, how is she moving around lmao. It's just a fancy way of saying stopping time. To give it more sense, they made it an extension of her Ice powers nothing more.

If she's everything around her except herself, how is she moving around lmao. It's just a fancy way of saying stopping time. To give it more sense, they made it an extension of her Ice powers nothing more.

Because everybody has resistance to their own time stop?

Nope! I don't think Erza has resistance to cold, unless she uses Flame Empress Armor, then Mahapadma would be rendered useless against her since it spreads fire around her and allows her to manipulate fire so she can use fire to make herself warm to negate Mahapadma, but that won't work for too long since Esdeath won't pull out her trump card unless Erza is at her strongest, which at this case, is Armadura and Nakagami Armors, but once she uses them, Esdeath would see Erza at her strongest and would eventually use Mahapadma.

It's as if i'm saying how the entire battle would go...

Or the simple fact you mentioned doesn't make it less inconclusive. There are multiple very likely outcomes here. You've only posted one of these outcomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back