• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs Big Chill.

Esdeath takes this via being a much more experinced fighter. Mind you, I only have Big Chill's profile to go on. I only saw the original Ben 10 and it's been ages since then.

Big Chill can probably resist Mahapadma, but he's not nearly as expirienced or versatile.

I'll go with Esdeath for now.

I doubt Ben is as experienced as Esdeath. Also since this is in character I doubt Ben would be willing to kill as much as Esdeath. Also, Esdeath is way more versatile with her ice than Chilly Boi, such as using it to fly, fashioning herself a new hand after hers got sliced, making ice cavalry etc etc.

I'm basically reiterating what Gargoyle and Apies already have said....

Also, does the Omnitrix Timer play a factor here or nah?

Acro23 said:
I doubt Ben is as experienced as Esdeath. Also since this is in character I doubt Ben would be willing to kill as much as Esdeath. Also, Esdeath is way more versatile with her ice than Chilly Boi, such as using it to fly, fashioning herself a new hand after hers got sliced, making ice cavalry etc etc.

Since this is a single alien, I don't think so. Though I'm pretty sure that if Ben knew what Esdeath has done, he'd want to put her down.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Acro23 said:

Since this is a single alien, I don't think so. Though I'm pretty sure that if Ben knew what Esdeath has done, he'd want to put her down.
Ah, I see.

Still, my vote goes to Esdeath for versatility and experience. Also I don't recall how UBC's "Fire Ice" thingy worked, but in any case Esdeath has been shown to be resistant to fire.

Snip
"Fire so cold it burns" That line makes no sense to me. But its not fire, just fire that takes the heat out of things and freezes them That's the best I can come up with.

^^^ This.

Big Chill has to willingly activate it. And there have been a multitude of times in Ben 10 when Big Chill was taken off guard or just didn't bother to use his intangbility.

Esdeath for her experience, versitiliy and better fighting ability.

She just has way more in her arsenal to throw at Big Chill and many more lethal attacks/applications to boot.

Honestly, Ben's abilities seem to delay the end more than anything else. The only thing he's really got is intangability but that's not enough.

Esdeath's reasonings seem far more solid (and they're kinda...the only reasons), so I'd say she wins via the above. Other than intangibility, which only delays the inevitable, she trumps him in pretty much all categories.

For the record, his Ice resistance would be more then capable of shrugging off Mahapadma, so Esdeath is going to have a ton of trouble damaging him with his resistance and intangibility.

Gargoyle One said:
Depends, how good is his power null?
I beleive it involves trapping his enemy under a beam of light that severely weakens them.

I also want to do Akame vs Ben. But 7-A Ben solos AGK. And if 7-B upgrades for OS Ben 10 go through, the low 7-C keys won't be an option either.

I know this was concluded, but Big Chill does not need to be tangible to attack Esdeath. He can freeze objects by phasing through them. He can even use Ice breath when intangible. And yes he has shown it numerous times, so it's still in character.

Back