• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs M3

He'll probably have a decent fight against the three of them together, but his speed and destructive capacity far exceeds theirs at his peak. He could probably tank most of their attacks easily and they'll have trouble getting close to him due to the power of his sun flames. If the trio can drag out the battle into the night all they need is one good hit to take him out. That's easier said than done of course, given what happened to Izraf and Galan.

really? i thought luffy is also close to mach 2000 because of him blitzing doffy? which would be around the same than galan/mel/escanor

Donflamingo is about Mach 637 according to the calc on Luffy's page. Since Luffy blitzed Donflamingo that would place him at around the same area. Meanwhile Galan (who Escanor handily defeated) is about Mach 1137 according to the calc on his page.

There's a fairly big jump between Massively Hypersonic and Massively Hypersonic+.

We don't even know what Escanor's axe does yet since all we know is that it's so heavy Meliodaas can't lift it.

its mach 1900 something with pixelscaling and mach 1100 without for escanor

depending on what to take and prefer

i thought luffy is at that speed from this nf blog...

have i failed so bad? :/

Meh, it's not so bad. I pitted 2-C MegaMan.EXE against all of DBZ. Guess who won?

Actually, what about the Meteor calc. That was in the quadruple digits.

Escanor wins if Luffy doesn't go Gear 4th btw. Small Island Level and crap like that.

Is that so... I've always been rather oblivious to the little things. Escanor does have his work cut out for him against Luffy then. If that's the case, then why is Luffy listed as MHS when he should be MHS+?

Back