• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Satsuki Kiryuin

Round 1: Satsuki should likely be able to take far more hits from Erza than Erza could from Satsuki, so I'd give it to ol' fascist student council prez.

Round 2: I'm gonna say Satsuki blitzes due to massive speed advantage.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Round 1: Satsuki should likely be able to take far more hits from Erza than Erza could from Satsuki, so I'd give it to ol' fascist student council prez.
Round 2: I'm gonna say Satsuki blitzes due to massive speed advantage.
^ this

Scenario 1: Assuming they are in character... Erza will hold back or spare her, and then Satsuki will kill her due that simple mistake. You DON'T hold back against a KLK character, EVER.

Scenario 2: Satsuki murders her due her insane speed advantage, Erza won't be able to land a single blow or react fast enough to counter her.

well, round 1 i personally would give it to erza, with her armors versatility and boosts she should be at advantage and she should be able to figure out how to kill satsuki and she does have the means to do it.

well, round 2, the speed is too much.

Back