• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Meliodas (High 7-A REDUX)

If someone survives decapitation, that's Mid level regen, Mel is lower, so no, he will die from it despite having multiple hearts.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Now you are being rude. I am simply asking for clarification. Has anyone every suvived decapitation?
I'm just disappointed that you haven't been reading my essays. In any case, all of the NNT immortals have survived bigger stuff. Different reasons, but yeah. Ban got through getting his head pulverized to nothing, Gowther got decapitated, and Mel got ripped to shreds by 10C and he still lived (until Estarossa came in but yeah, Estarossa's commandment is broken)

ScarletFirefly said:
You can't compare Ban's regen to Mel's that is ridiculous.
I know I can't but it still proves that their heads aren't vital for functioning. We have only the WoG that decapitation doesn't work, and we are obliged to follow it. He said that hears are the only way to kill a higher ranking demon.

Just to point it out but Galan tried to kill Mel by stabing him in the head; it didn't work because Galan stabbed an illusion but i think it is fair to say, since Galan tried it, Mel (and Erza) wouldn't survive a sword through the head or being decapitated.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No that means Ban's head isn't vital. Plus Ban literally has Low-High Regen.
Ok I'm just gonna make a verse where it doesn't make a difference. Then I might as well change my name to Nakaba Suzuki. And claim the NNT verse. Because it really, REALLY doesn't matter.

@Delta

He was literally toying with him. He didn't want to kill him quickly, he wanted to have fun with the traitor. And he is literally immortal via curse. People keep forgetting.

Nighty. Work to do in 5 hours.

Back