• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You... You...

You know what, FT has many more characters than Erza and Natsu. Its quite boring to see these two being used only.

@ Pachi2

Fight me. But really tho I don't know any FT characters that'd make sense for this match

Erza outdoes him in everything. Only hope he has is to abuse Nayru's Love and hope to Goddesses he outlasts her with Magic Potions or that Nakagami and Wingblade doesn't bypass it.

Offtopic but, I might make a FT thread that doesn't use Natsu and Erza after my Killer B vs Erza Scarlet thread concludes.........

ZackMoon1234 said:
Offtopic but, I might make a FT thread that doesn't use Natsu and Erza after my Killer B vs Erza Scarlet thread concludes.........
If that person is not Zeref, Acnologia and maybe Gray. I swear I love you lol.

Blanked said:
ZackMoon1234 said:
If that person is not Zeref, Acnologia and maybe Gray. I swear I love you lol.
I'm thinking of using Izuki Midoriya vs Mirajane Strauss, Levy, and Wendy.

Mirajane - 8-B. At least 8-A, likely higher

Izuki - 8-A with 100%, much higher with 1,000,000% Delaware Detroit Smash

or

Levy/Wendy - 8-B

Izuki - 8-B

So make sure to come to that thread .

I'll message wall you if you want.

Link's pretty haxy, and can heal any damage done to him. If it comes down to it, he can simply rewind time to before the battle began to have another shot.

Noahkaismith said:
Link's pretty haxy, and can heal any damage done to him. If it comes down to it, he can simply rewind time to before the battle began to have another shot.
Can't wait for @Knights reaction on this comment.

IIRC he can rewind time but needs some instrument to actually do so. Might be best if you ask Cal since I'm very rusty on The Legend of Zelda

Well, i don't see anything on his profile.

Anyway just because, i vote for Erza via versitalty, general advantage in pretty much everything and her obvious durabilty negation and bypassing defence stuff.

Actually is this even fair... @Cal we need some answers.

Noahkaismith said:
I doubt Link will be knocked out before he can rewind time.
This version of him doesn't even have on his profile the abilty you talk about bro.

So, i highly doubt he can do it, if it's not on his profile and someone like @Cal didn't mention it.

Have you even played Ocarina of Time? That's the whole plot of the game. It literally talks about Link's time travel in his character summary.

Yes he can rewind time.

@Blanked bro have you not played Ocarina of Time? If not I suggest doing so it's great.

Noahkaismith said:
Have you even played Ocarina of Time? That's the whole plot of the game.
No i haven't and again his profile says some of his equipment is worthless in combat and i assume it's the one he would use for time reversal since it's not on his profile.

That said you should likely discuss it with @Cal Howard.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Yes he can rewind time.

@Blanked bro have you not played Ocarina of Time? If not I suggest doing so it's great.
I am kinda busy with work and i already play some games in free time, but i guess can check it out.

Also, ask @Cal to give us some answers here. Lol

PaChi2 said:
I think you are talking about majora's mask.
No, he time travels all the time in OoT. Regardless, the Ocarina doesn't change from OoT to MM, so any feats from MM are still valid.

But

1) here link doesnt have the temple of time to go back into his childhood.

2) This is Ocarina of time Link, so stick to what was shown in that game.

1) He doesn't need to go back to his childhood. He only needs to go back a few minutes.

2) It's the same item from the same series of games. If it does something in Majora's Mask, then we can assume it could do the same in Ocarina of Time.

@Noah i think you should open a thread about it if you are that convinced cause the abilties he has in MM are not all listed on this Link's profile.

1) You... cant do that in OoT.

2) When playing the song of time in OoT its effect is different from MM, so you cant bring that up.

Even then, its more likely that the song of time works differently in MM due to game mechanics to prevent the player from losing. lol

Back