• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
Archer1

Erza Anime S2

Vs5Y45Y

I don't know why didn't this occur to me earlier because they are so similar but anyway, let's begin:

- Starting Distance: 200m

- Combatants are in character and the fight will end until one of them is either unable to fight or dies

- Combatants have no knowledge of each other

- Speed Equalized

Who wins and why?

erza, since she has pretty much the same powers and more. they are pretty similar in other aspects.

I'm pretty sure Archer takes this. His blade spam is far more advanced than Erza's and he can summon them in much larger quantities. Assuming he has a very good supply of prana, he can also trace haxed Noble Phantasms like Gae Bolg that will let him pierce her heart and end the fight right there. Erza probably has the advantage in close combat though.

I'm assuming this is Fate/Stay Night Archer and current Erza.

Archer has higher AP with his strongest attacks, better reaction time, better range, has similar abilities, can copy Erza's weapons and armor (aibeit weaker),and is likely smarter than her.

Erza has higher durability, better AP in close combat, and possibly more variation with her weapons and armor.

In the end, I'm going with Archer here for his smarts and better abilities. He can simply analyze Erza's weapons and armor on the fly, see their attacks and weaknesses, and then counterattack with something stronger, and this is all without UBW, sword spam, arrow spam, or Gae Bolg.

Giving it to servant GARcher mid to possibly high-diff.

Archer can counter Erza through tracing every one of the weapons she brings out. They aren't too different to Noble Phantasms, after all. As such, he has every NP he's seen, higher AP, higher reaction speed, UBW and whatever weapons and armor Erza brings out. As such, Archer has this through superior hax.

Archer literally has thousands of unique weapons, most of which are Noble Phantasms, in UBW.

His weapons are stronger, cheaper, and much more numerous. He's faster, more skilled in combat and generally more intelligent, can trace Erza's weapons, and can deliver his weapons at a much higher range.

So yeah, Archer takes this.

The others above have pretty muched summed it up for me so i'm having my vote to the white-haired servent.

Win for archer especially with his unlimited blade works, also his stats is better than erza. Also archer could copy erza weapon.

It looks about 7 for Archer, 1 for Erza. It looks alright to add but i wouldn't mind any last comments here....if none, this can either be added anyways or be requested to be added. Either way, Archer has the vote majority from where i'm seeing.

This is majorly in archers favor no matter how I look at it. Hell, just the fact that archer will instantly understand the full history and ability set of any weapon or armor erza brings out while erza needs to wait and see what archers equipment does is alone a massive advantage.

Archer all the way.

Absalor? Excalibur can only be copied by Fate/Extra Archer, though it's a weaker version.

Oh, lol. Mkay.

Well, I don't think he really has a connection to Avalon anymore, so possibly not. You gotta contact a lore master of the Nasuverse cuz I have no idea.

Edit: Forgot to say, Counter Guardian Emiya can also use Excalibur.

=P

CG EMIYA is the GARcher pumped up on the world's prana, enough to beat his foe, but only just.

Anyway, Archer wins for reasons stated.

On a different topic, apparently, EMIYA can be summoned as Berserker.

Can you imagine an EMIYA running around like Zerkcelot but with his body growing swords to attack and defend with?

A Sword Dancer said:
Hell, just the fact that archer will instantly understand the full history and ability set of any weapon or armor
I thought that Archer couldn't copy armors, at least they come up very weak compared to the original and they cost double or triple the prana compared to swords.

i dont know about the movies, i didnt watch them, but the fate/UBW series dont give him the win.

he can copy armors? well i've never seen that, but is he rly gonna put on something that only a female is supposed to wear? lol.

ScarletFirefly said:
A Sword Dancer said:
Hell, just the fact that archer will instantly understand the full history and ability set of any weapon or armor
I thought that Archer couldn't copy armors, at least they come up very weak compared to the original and they cost double or triple the prana compared to swords.
It takes a lot to manifest anything that's not a sword, but the passive effect of unlimited blade works automatically stores any weapon/armor that archer sees including knowledge of its full history and all of its special abilitys, durability, attack power, etc.

Archer doesn't have a choice in the matter, it just happens. IIRC a large part of archers stored weapons that he already has are from when gilgamesh spammed shit at him when he was still a really young shirou - he couldn't manifest them immediately but the information was automatically stored.

I think it's about time we close this. Like Sword said earlier, it's pretty much in Archers side here even if somebody were to defend Erza here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back