• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm yourselves, this is nothing major as in her tier won't be downgraded.

The Far Higher in her profile needs to go, as "Far higher" is only reserved for ambiguous power ups that are likely mutiple tiers up. Needless to say, as much as Erza can amp herself she can't amp herself several tiers above what she is currently.

Second issue is the issue of her Flight Armor. "Relativistic via Flight Armor." (Greatly increases Erza's speed.) this is left incredibly vague and gives zero scaling or justification for a tier. If there isn't anything to scale her flight armor to then she'd get a "higher via Flight Armor." and not a random Relativistic tier without any proper justification.

Her range is also questionable given there's no citation, and not all of her armor has that range (wherever it came from.) so "several Kilometers via ranged attacks." is misleading.

I mean I can just change it to “even higher” if you prefer, but it doesn’t really matter that much

Relativistic comes from being way faster than her Base Speed which is 8% SoL

Range change is fine

I mean I can just change it to “even higher” if you prefer, but it doesn’t really matter that much
It does matter actually, I don't agree with it myself but from what I've been told by staff "Far higher." for amps that are enough to jump several tiers.
Relativistic comes from being way faster than her Base Speed which is 8% SoL
"Higher." is more appropriate, she's just faster than 8% SoL, Rel starts at 10%. Far as I'm aware there's no indication of that much of a speed increase to warrant a jump in tier.
Range change is fine
To what tho?

You can jump a tier if the gap is very small.

In this case, 8% Sol to 10% is less than a 1.3x difference

i mean for the relativistic she scales to 8% sol and it starts at 10% its not much of a jump so i think rel is fine

The Sub-Rel+ she scales to is 8.92% SoL. Baseline Rel is 10% SoL. That's a 1.12x gap, and by the site standards, that qualifies for upscaling to the next tier since her Flight Armor is much faster than her other armors.

"Far higher" seems inappropriate to me as well. "Higher" is likely better, yes.

That change has already been made. As for the upscaling with speed, we should wait on that since there is currently a thread about upscaling as a whole.

Okay. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back