• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eru Iluvatar vs Chara (THREE VOTES REMAINING)

To my knowledge it's pretty standard fate manip. Eru controlling the destiny of most of the verse which Morgoth IIRC being the exception. Concept manipulation is his more devastating problem for Chara to handle since he can create AND manipulate them all he wants

Well, Eru's most likely stumbling block is dealing with Chara as an abstract entity. However, his concept manipulation should be good enough to deal with it

I'll take your vote for Eru

Eru. The "Song" he controls includes the concepts that define all realms of Ea, so being a type 1 abstract isn't an issue. Plus Fate/Power Null/Etc

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Do I need to point out he sromps?
It's pretty decisive... didn't think it was a stomp though. Doesn't Chara have a massive AP advantage and can hit non-corporeals?

Chara can hit souls, not sure how much that helps here.

Chara on the other hand goes for melee attacks againt a guy that controls his/her very concept.

I guess it might not be a stomp, but I doubt it.

I know Eru has resistances to A LOT of things (even Morgoth's conceptual manipulation) but funnily enough I don't see resistance to Soul Manip on his profile. So Chara can win, Eru just likely wins first

Eru created all souls. The very idea of souls is a part of Eru (The flame imperishable resides within him). Soul manipulation is useless. Like with Thanos, Eru horribly stomps.

I know you want to find a fair match for him, but the only way you can get something remotely fair is by giving his opponent a massive AP advantage. Eru is far and away the strongest 2-C (Even Magnus the Red doesn't have the existence erasure needed to hurt him).

Actually, that might be fair. But Eru still resists 70% of what Vecna, can soul manipulation Vecna, and has a massive speed and intelligence advantage.

Vecna has Mid-Godly so Soul Manipulation is useless. And Vecna has 2-A mind hax I'm pretty sure, and op sealing.

I don't see 2-A mind hax on her page (I could be missing it). But what's to stop Eru from enslaving her soul, or breaking her Will with willpower manipulation.

@The Wright Way

Are you making a match?

Back