• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eru Il├║vatar [LoTR] VS Anu the Everything [TES]

First off I love Lord of The Rings and The Elder Scrolls.

For those who don't know, Eru is the creator deity of Tolkiens Middle Earth. Anu on the other hand, is existence, yet a force of change.

Winner of the fight must win through: banishment or non-existence.

Both Gods are omnipotent, omniscient, absolute immortal, dimensional warpers, and reality warpers, and Void warpers.

I got to go with Anu As well, though the fight makes no sense as If One wins, The Other Will No Longer Exist. Both are technically existence, and only Anu can be reborn via Alduin.

The Everlasting said:
Mismatch, Anu is at least Hyperverse Level, Eru is Multi-Universe Level.
Are you. Using tiers to divine a win here. Tolkien repeatedly says eru is unlimited and infinite and omnipotent, you lose. Just because vs battles messed up doesn't mean he loses.

Are you. Using tiers to divine a win here. Tolkien repeatedly says eru is unlimited and infinite and omnipotent, you lose. Just because vs battles messed up doesn't mean he loses.
Ha...hahaha....hahahahahahahaaaaahahahaaa-no.

I'm warning you to stop trying to unreasonably boost characters without proof.

Anu, or a possible stalemate if we go purely by statements, but I am still favoring Anu in this one. If we go by tiering system, Eru is going to lose horribly.

Ha...hahaha....hahahahahahahaaaaahahahaaa-no.
I'm warning you to stop trying to unreasonably boost characters without proof.

What's wrong with you? You guys take out of account statements made by the author of something. Which is ridiculously garbage. Don't just get rid of statements made by the author of something. Those actually matter. Eru wins

Seriously, stop. We've already debated this, and came to the conclusion that Eru wasn't omnipotent.

Also, when did Tolkien state Eru was omnipotent?

The Everlasting said:
Also, when did Tolkien state Eru was omnipotent?
You mean explicitly in the context of "supreme in every possible way" and not just "immensely powerful"?

Never.

The guy was full of garbage.

Back