• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eridan Ampora vs kanaya Maryam

So Spoiler alert

These two fought in homestuck twice and each got a W once, so let's settle this, who wins?

Speed is equal and both are 8-C

And kanaya doesn't have her chainsaw.

Eridan: 1

Kanaya: 1

Last edited:
She snaps his wand and beat him up. Pretty much what happened in canon.
Both of them are gonna be 10 meters away from each other and even then i don't think eridan is gonna be like "take my wand and beat me up lol"

Also kanaya didn't beat him up, she sawed him in half.

They were away from each others at a greater distance during the original "fight" and he sure didn't want a broken wand.

Also there's no real reason for her to magically becomes weaker...? At worse you can go with HS rules and them not being able to fight because no Fistkind but even that wouldn't work.

They were away from each others at a greater distance during the original "fight" and he sure didn't want a broken wand.

Eridan was just disturbed about how kanaya kicked gamzee in the d*ck and punched vriska, so he let his guard down.

Also there's no real reason for her to magically becomes weaker...? At worse you can go with HS rules and them not being able to fight because no Fistkind but even that wouldn't work.
i mean, you think she can cut him in halves with her bare hands like she did with her chainsaw?

Last edited:
I mean... In a logical point of view, Eridan got advantage in range with wand+speed is = and he also has regen, which is not that game changing but its better than nothing. they should be equal in experience and Kanaya lacks a weapon.
sooo...
Eridan
  • Regeneration
  • Range advantage
I vote for Eridan.
Also can someone capable to add me as a supporter of homestuck i don't know how to edit
also where does the low mid comes from, do we get to see him regenerating a lost limb?

He killed a form vastly weaker and slower. That's not even comparable.

They fought and we know the result. "Guard down" isn't even a factor since he was ready to fight both Vriska and Gamzee and had plenty of time to react.

Vote still goes to Kanaya. She stomped him in canon, and she'll stomp him again.

He killed a form vastly weaker and slower. That's not even comparable.
Speed is equalized and both are 8-C, there is no reason to assume that lmao.

They fought and we know the result. "Guard down" isn't even a factor since

he was ready to fight both Vriska and Gamzee and had plenty of time to react.
You can be prepared for a fight and still let your guard down depending on the events happening on that fight.

Literally someone who he killed got revived AND killed 2 of his opponents, he was just shocked of it.

He killed a form vastly weaker and slower.
Speed is non factor as it is equalized.
"Guard down" isn't even a factor since he was ready to fight both Vriska and Gamzee and had plenty of time to react.
Yeah, he was ready to fight Vriska and Gamzee, not someone he already killed be4. and suddenly appears kicking everyone ass, thats shocking.
Neither he or Vriska did anything to react, either for being faster or having their "guard down" or simply CIS, SBA means that they know they're going to fight at each other and she doesn't even have her chainsaw, she will have to cover the distance gap without being killed by the wand science blast, i doubt that she is physically stronger than Feferi, who got oneshot by it.

Kanaya is so far one of the strongest trolls by feats, and where is Eridan wand one shotting Kanaya coming from?
He litteraly scales below her. No if or but or what.

She doesn't have her chainsaw, but one shotted a guy vastly stronger than Eridan with a kick.

Also nobody gets shocked during 20 seconds. If someone approach you with a weapon you aren't staying like "duh".

So far all arguments for Eridan are ignoring the fact that she's above him in every way.

Also besides her being stronger and all.

Let's go with the scenario that Eridan magically get a boost and react.

He pierce her, she continues running and break his wand.

Then she beats him up.

Also besides her being stronger and all.

Let's go with the scenario that Eridan magically get a boost and react.

He pierce her, she continues running and break his wand.

Then she beats him up.
Ah sick so not only you are assuming that she would survive the blast, but you are assuming that she wouldn't get effected by the wand whatsoever despite it being objectively wrong lol.

unironically speaking, feferi's dura is 8-C and the wand one hit kill her.

kanaya on this key has 8-C durability which SHOULDN'T be higher than feferi unless you explaining why it would.

There is no reason to assume kanaya has such durability to RUN through a 8-C one shotting wand lmao.
She doesn't have her chainsaw, but one shotted a guy vastly stronger than Eridan with a kick.

If you are talking about gamzee, we just went through this, none of them knew about kanaya's presence and they were just suprised of her being alive in the first place

Also nobody gets shocked during 20 seconds. If someone approach you with a weapon you aren't staying like "duh".
i am not gonna be bothered with this point again because we talked about it 3 times. 😐

The fact that the whole Homestuck revisions put her above? Kanaya currently scales as one of the strongest trolls, that's a fact.

Also if you disagree with her rating makes a CRT, but she's not gonna get a downgrade because "dudes who witnessed resurrections, mass murders and shenanigans all the time now are shocked of Kanaya because Kanaya meaning they magically lost both speed and power".

A small hole in her body wouldn't put her down since she litteraly came back WITH a hole in her body, made by the exact same wand.

And Eridan doesn't have undead immortality.

So besides calling me wrong and making things up like type 7 Immortality (+ going against what's on profile), it doesn't help Eridan's case at all.

A small hole in her body wouldn't put her down since she litteraly came back WITH a hole in her body, made by the exact same wand.
Can you explain what did she die from to come back in the beginning? oh yeah because that blast ******* killed her.

So besides calling me wrong and making things up like type 7 Immortality (+ going against what's on profile), it doesn't help Eridan's case at all.

Pretty sure it was listed in his profile at one point but i guess i was mistaken since most trolls have it...

also i didn't see any HS revisions other than the 1-A page so sorry about that
😅

Back