• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Er-gen verse, 1-A downgrade discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one bothered making it.

And I think because it's still somewhat a thing? I think I remember that being said.

I mean I would love a match up between Vishnu and Lucifer

Immortalgodd said:
Masadaverse uses flowery language to describe it.
Said flowery language was blatant enough for people to properly rate them.

Like, did you even read any of Shinza at all?

For the love of God, we've been through this so many times. It's not about flowery languages being used, it's about solid proof justifying 1-A.

I know man, and you're right. But I was saying this because the verse supports the cosmology and stuff. And I may be wrong, but how I see it, in verses based on purely Christian stuff for exemple they restrain the power of "God" there, instead of being omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent. But God is generally(to not say always) the "highest" being there, you see. While here it's a concept, not about a "being" or stuff like that, and even its hierarchy is ignored XD. And I was also referring to what Wok said about this whole mess here : " It does seem sorta weird that we would take dimensions and such but not allow the eastern forms of whatever constitutes reality without directly copying the preexisting concept but I guess t is what it is."

Ah, of course I'm not going against what you're saying in case you think that XD. Just saying what I think of the current situation, really.

Thanks for your input, have a nice day :).

I just happen to be a fan of both verses ( more knowledgeable on Shinza/Masada of course ).

I was always here, I just had nothing to say besides clearing some misconceptions about the verse.

Smh, you're humbling yourself too much, Ravenous. I already found out that you're actually a 1-A being or higher in disguise, you can't fool me!

Edit : fudge I'm derailing this.

*Sweats profusely*

Said flowery language was blatant enough for people to properly rate them.

Like, did you even read any of Shinza at all?

For the love of God, we've been through this so many times. It's not about flowery languages being used, it's about solid proof justifying 1-A.

I didn't mean they were not 1A I meant that VN amd CN uses a style that may as well as be flowery because they use metaphor like sentences. Just saying that the guy was saying the language uses metaphors more than actuall feats that can be judged by preexisting Western structure. I haven't played the game bit I have watched the VN in youtube and also some excerpts from other sites

Ah, I apologize for misunderstanding your post then.

Well, that's the problem with a lot of novels actually; they are way too vague and obscure to be properly rated.

We have given it dude. You need to acknowledge and disprove it.

Because by your logic I can claim that I haven't seen any evidence that I'm wrong with my conclusions.

Seriously dude, why do you think that you alone saying "well to me this seems unfounded" would overwrite everyone else that went on to give reasoning ending up agreeing with 1-B?

And this isn't a fallacy by popularity, before you say it. I'm just saying that you saying something is not enough to refute an argument, get what I'm saying? (For those that will be wondering, yes, the over-abuse of "saying" was on purpose.)

Matthew Schroeder said:
1-A is also out of the question. Dunno how people haven't understood that. The stonewalling is real.
Yes, I agree on it not being a thing.

Now then, something something give me that quote that you claimed to have.

Hasn't someone alredy given the quote that says the threads align to make dimensions amd there are countless of them.

Immortalgodd said:
Hasn't someone alredy given the quote that says the threads align to make dimensions amd there are countless of them.
I already explained multiple times why that doesn't prove 1-B. But people just ignore it. It's entirely cyclical.

something something give me that quote that you claimed to have.
Seriously, even Andy responded to your points not disproving it.

We already disproved that multiple times (even Andy did and responded to your points) and proved why it's 1-B, but it's ignored. No wonder it's cyclical.

And I'll quote @Flowery: Legends say richard hasn't got the quote to this day.

Ithethreads do add dimensions and are countless then I don't see the problem

I mean, you can't really say "This was debunked previously" without a majority consensus. To you, the previous arguments have debunked Matt's point. Which may be true. To Matt however, the previous arguments did not debunk any of his points. Which also may be true. The point of a CRT is to reach a site agreement on what something should be.

For example there's plenty of rating on this site that I'm against, but I've been out ruled before in the past despite, from my perspective, the oppositions arguments not making sense.

Firstly, there is a majority agreement with 1-B, if not consensus.

Secondly, if someone makes an argument against him, and he willfuly ignores it, then excuse me for saying that him saying "lol no I proved that wrong" doesn't work.

He gave a reason.

We gave our reasons of why his are wrong.

At that point, he either has to come up with another reason, our disprove our reasoning. Him saying "no your wrong" with no further explanation is not valid.

I didn't say it was valid, just that saying "We debunked it" won't really get anywhere. To my understanding the majority of the mods that have commented here agree with the 1-B rating, so they should at least be that level.

1-A is a different story, but I think 1-B has some solid bases.

What is required for the verse to be 1A though? If you don't mind me asking

Immortalgodd said:
What is required for the verse to be 1A though? If you don't mind me asking

• The "simplest" way would be to transcend a multiverse with infinite geometric dimensions. Marvel and Dungeons and Dragons are 1-A for that reason
  • A second way is to transcend the concepts of dimensions. There's a variety of ways to do this, one of the proposed ways for this verse for example is being True Platonic Concepts. DC and Masadaverse are examples afaik
In this case the Essence would need to be transcendent over the concepts of dimensions, which would lead to a 1-A rating.

Transcending/ being superior to dimensions (of any amount, if I am not mistaken) as a whole would also work. This would obviously mean you have to prove, that the person didn't just reach a new "insert number"-D, but is above that all together (even if the verse never explicitly stated to have an infinite amount of dimensions, if I am not mistaken).

People transcend Essence itself, so Essence wouldn't need to be above the concept of dimensions, just contain it. 4th and 5th step cultivators are still above it.

Yeah. There's a difference site wise between being higher dimensional and being beyond the concept of geometric dimensions.

Thanks for clarifying. I always thought infinite dimensional multiverse would be 1A

I mean, can we agree that Essence of Space is the concept of dimensions?

If yes... 1-A still comes with 4th and 5th step.

Well, it is said, that Essence is something "completely unique" (so likely not just another dimension), it has been clearly stated to be above/outside of time (literally) and there are many quotes highly implying Essence to be superior to the concept of space (including dimensions) and geometric forms all together, so its not that far of a stretch tbh.

So through what you guys have told me. The Essence being transcendent of dimensions would make it 1A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back