• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equalised Tag Team Triple Fusion and Composite

Proposal:

A doubles tournament, but 1 of the characters will be a triple fusion and the second character is the composite version of his verse... What does this mean? See this example:

Fusion [Character A, Character B, Character C] and Composite [Character D with all the powers and abilities of his verse]

Remember to clarify which key of the chosen character will be used for the Fusion

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Very High offensive Hax and above are restricted, High Hax will need to be notified to me and I can allow it or not depending on its potency, Mid Hax down is allowed / Defensive Hax allowed up to Very High, I can allow Godly depending of its ability, High Godly is prohibited (See More Here);

3 - Opponents will have prior knowledge of any Offensive and Defensive Hax that is from Mid to above;

4 - The requirement for the fusion of three characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both;

5 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one;

6 - Each team will have 1 year of preparation;

7 - Characters who have very op Luck, Fate or Plot Manipulation will not be allowed, unless it is something with a minor effect, like improving the possibility of finding a precious item or something like that;

8 - The AP, durability and lifting strenght can be boosted by maximum 4x;

9 - No Tiers 0;

10 - Verses with more than 3 tiers 1 characters will be restricted, unless it's something that happens like in the Godzilla verse where different films are from different universes and just stuck everything on the same page;

11 - Everything related to dimensions is equalized;

12 - If you can suggest battlefield, I have something really fun planned;

13 - 2 page limit, if it lasts longer than that and a winner is far from being defined, the winner will be defined by the coin toss ou a qual tiver a maior quantidade de votos;

14 - Rounds with low comment movement will have their limit reduced to 40 comments and when reaching this point and exceeding 40 comments then the winner will be defined by the coin toss;

15 - If I have to do 10x Bumps in a row I will decide the winner by coin toss;

16 - Both teams will start 20km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance;

17 - The Composite Character will have knowledge of how to use all of their powers and abilities.

Participants:
Team A = The King of Death (Death, Lich King, Ibzan) and Deathwing (From World of Warcraft) @DaReaperMan
Team B = Million Minion Madness (Lance, Dr. Eggman, Bowser) and NoLegs The Cat (From Epic Battle Fantasy) @Topaz404
Team C = Master Adaptoid Supreme (Shirley, Metal Sonic, Evil Computer) and Character (From Mega Man) @Psychomaster35
Team D = Angel of Darkness (Mr. Priest, Yu, Omori) and Jack The Ripper (From Record Of Ragnarok) @azontr
Team E =
Team F =
Team G = MY TEAM
Team H =

Lonely on reserve:

Last edited:
Team A. The King of Death

A: Death

B: The Lich King

You might remember this guy from last time! Well, without Deidrich "I am unkillable" Kastner and ******* Kratos in the ring, he's fairly solid on his own. He's basically my type 8 for this fusion, except it doesn't spawn a literal ******* God who stomped the last tournament that had much more lax ruled on death.

C: Ibzan ~ Reaper Key

Similarities: All three are veritable harbingers of Death, being largely feared by those in their verse due to this

As for my composite...

Deathwing ~ Cataclysm

Should warn, Warcraft is an incomplete verse, and there will be things coming up not on the profiles. Each one, I will attempt to back up with a link.

Last edited:
BTW Deathwing on composite is actually High Hax cause he(and most every WoW character who died) was beaten by low hax means

Its a lovely little technicality to abuse for your verses, keep it in mind!

Oooh, now this is interesting.

My composite character will be the one who is the composite of every character in Mega Man. I have yet to decide my fusion.

Oh yeah i need to ask if the Composite character is working with the Fusion character? Or is it Comp vs Comp and Fusion vs Fusion?

I'm confused. So, for composites, do we have to pick a character who canonically has all the verses powers, or do we pick a character and they are just given all the verses powers for the sake of the tournament?

I'm confused. So, for composites, do we have to pick a character who canonically has all the verses powers, or do we pick a character and they are just given all the verses powers for the sake of the tournament?
We give the character everything thats in the verse, so option 2

My fusion will consist of Shirley (Maximum Demonstrated Adaptations), Metal Sonic (Master Overlord), and Evil Computer (Evil Computer Supreme), where it will be named Master Adaptoid Supreme.

Connections between these 3 are that they are 3 mechanical beings created by geniuses who would go on to become a massive threat in their series thanks to their a special ability (Adaptation/Copying/Power Stealing).

My fusion will consist of Shirley (Maximum Demonstrated Adaptations), Metal Sonic (Master Overlord), and Evil Computer (Evil Computer Supreme), where it will be named Master Adaptoid Supreme.

Connections between these 3 are that they are 3 mechanical beings created by geniuses who would go on to become a massive threat in their series thanks to their a special ability (Adaptation/Copying/Power Stealing).
Robotnik vs Metal Sonic pog lmao

My fusion will be:

1. Mr. Priest
2. Yu (The Boxer)
3. OMORI

I was thinking of not including Yu but I figured it would do well to balance out the more haxxed side of Priest and Omori with some H2H skill. I will call them the Angel of Darkness. I figured this fusion would make sense since all 3 of them were traumatized at a young age and their respective stories are about how they deal with this trauma despite their circumstances, in their own ways, so I figured it'd be neat.

My composite will be:

MjMjY0O.jpg

Jack the Ripper & Hlökk, with the powers of every God and Human fighter in Record of Ragnarok.

Suddenly caralho.

Anyway, wouldn't it be better to simply remove any kind of tier 2/1 stuff or above instead of limiting it to 3 characters or equalizing it?
Well, tier 2 hasn't represented any real problem yet, and it doesn't hurt to have a tier 1 version, but as soon as there are a lot of them, things start to get blurry.

In fact, I will start registering participants tomorrow.

Very High offensive Hax and above are restricted, High Hax will need to be notified to me and I can allow it or not depending on its potency, Mid Hax down is allowed / Defensive Hax allowed up to Very High, I can allow Godly depending of its ability, High Godly is prohibited
Also, from that I get that the characters with Very High hax are allowed and only their Very High hax will be restricted?

If that's the case then my Fusion will be Aizen, Aleister and Shockwave, the 3 of them being masterminds who were behind several key points of their respective stories. All of them in their strongest keys, with the added point that Aleister is about to receive a new key that will add some stuff but hax wise is pretty much the same, with only extra BFR being really important.

As for the composite I will go with Madara as a Naruto Composite.

Man Comp NoLegs is gonna be fun to debate. Already the best character in EBF5 (character and combat wise), and now he's ascended to Godhood. Truly, peak

Team A. The King of Death

A: Death

B: The Lich King

You might remember this guy from last time! Well, without Deidrich "I am unkillable" Kastner and ******* Kratos in the ring, he's fairly solid on his own. He's basically my type 8 for this fusion, except it doesn't spawn a literal ******* God who stomped the last tournament that had much more lax ruled on death.

C: Ibzan ~ Reaper Key

Similarities: All three are veritable harbingers of Death, being largely feared by those in their verse due to this

As for my composite...

Deathwing ~ Cataclysm

Should warn, Warcraft is an incomplete verse, and there will be things coming up not on the profiles. Each one, I will attempt to back up with a link.

This time I really liked your team choice

Back