• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thunder McQuee vs Creeper! You heard it right! I know everyone in this wiki is on utter hype with how extremely powerful these two fighters are and how exciting are their matches. It is frequent to see both of them get inconclusive results simply because their, um, setups, allow them for such even-matched brawls with just so many fighters! I know, this should probably be [NSFW] because of how crazily excited you'll be that it might cause you to physically react too intensely, but that's just how it is, people! That's just how the great, unsurmountable entertainment of Versus Battles looks like!

Now, FIGHT!

Votes for TMQ:

Votes for Creeper:

NO WAY IT'S GOING TO BE INCONCLUSIVE SO I'M NOT EVEN ADDING THAT OPTION!!!! They are fighting until the end with knowledge of each other and one year of prep time! Speed Equalized!

Either one kills himself and the Creeper dies, or the Creeper explodes and they both die.

Unless Thunder knows that he just has to trigger the Creeper into exploding and then walk away to avoid the explosion, it's inconclusive.

Vizorus69 said:
Reinhard FRA.
Also, what would happen with Reinhard VS McQueen?
Reinhard would take a deep breath, preparing to scream NLF at the top of his lungs and oblitherate McQueen before realizing he was already completely mindraped by his spear.

Back