• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EoS Haruka (Noein) vs Prime Bolas

I'll give it to Prime Bolas, Haruka is known for being childish (as the mind of a 12 year old implies), and Nicol is a mastermind on a scale that Jace Beleren, a psychic who can access anyone's mind in the Megaverses, was unable to discern his true intentions, and Sorin, one of the most powerful Planeswalkers and a vampire was maniuplated into doing Bolas' bidding.

At his peak, the Council called him a multiversal threat by his mere existence.

Aparajita said:
I'll give it to Prime Bolas, Haruka is known for being childish (as the mind of a 12 year old implies), and Nicol is a mastermind on a scale that Jace Beleren, a psychic who can access anyone's mind in the Megaverses, was unable to discern his true intentions, and Sorin, one of the most powerful Planeswalkers and a vampire was maniuplated into doing Bolas' bidding.
At his peak, the Council called him a multiversal threat by his mere existence.
I don't know about Jace being able to access anyone's mind in the multiverse, and I don't know about Jace being on Prime Bolas's level either.

Prime Bolas far outclasses Jace at any point in his history. To compare him to Jace would be an insult... to Bolas. ;)

Regardless, having the body and mind of a 12 year old likely means that Haruka loses. The big bad ~25,000-year-old genius Elder Dragon has a bit of an advantage in that regard.

Macosten said:
I don't know about Jace being able to access anyone's mind in the multiverse, and I don't know about Jace being on Prime Bolas's level either.
Quoting MTG 2013's Profile on Jace, "There is no secret, no mind, the Mindmage cannot access"

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Sort of off topic, but didn't Jace mindf#$k himself when trying to do so to Bolas?
Exactly. He tried to peel Bolas' mind to see the truth about his multiversal plane spanning organization, and Bolas destroyed all of his mental defenses and left him a husk.

Eventually, Jace became the Guildpact and completely wiped Tezz's mind. Tezz is a very powerful mindmage that also had access to Raw Etherium, which allowed Tezz to use artifacts like the Infinity_Globe, which allowed Tezz to Planewalk without any trouble at all, and attack characters on the Blind Eternities, aka the home of the Eldrazi and the source of all Mana (this would count as Dimensional Attacking, too, huh?)

Back