• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EODB Goku (23rd Budokai) and EODB Piccolo (23rd Budokai) vs MLP FIM

Ok, so this is both Goku and Piccolo at the End of Dragon Ball when they both participated in the 23rd Budokai facing off against every character from the entire My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic verse, if this is a garaunteed win in Goku and Piccolo's favor, then just make it Goku from the End Of Dragon Ball facing off against My Little Pony, or if My Little Pony is too much, then add End Of Dragon Ball Tien as well, seeing as how I believe Tien was the closest in the Tournament aside from Goku and Piccolo, so I guess

1st Scenario is Goku and Piccolo (23rd Budokai) vs My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

2nd Scenario is Goku (23rd Budokai) vs My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

3rd Scenario is Goku, Piccolo and Tien (23rd Budokai) vs My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

EODB Goku and Piccolo
i know this is Goku and Piccolo from the Raditz fight, but I couldn't find a pic where they aren't fighting in the 23rd Budokai

vs

MLP Season 4

MLP stomps all 3. While they have inferior DC and Durability, their speed and hax are far superior to anything these guys can handle. Discord would solo original Dragon Ball without much issue due to being non-corporeal, being a reality warper, and being MHS+ with Relativistic reactions. They wouldn't be able to tag him and even if they could they couldn't kill him, and he could just hax them to death.

There's plenty others equally capable of doing this with hax as well.

Pikachu942 said:
MLP stomps all 3. While they have inferior DC and Durability, their speed and hax are far superior to anything these guys can handle. Discord would solo original Dragon Ball without much issue due to being non-corporeal, being a reality warper, and being MHS+ with Relativistic reactions. They wouldn't be able to tag him and even if they could they couldn't kill him, and he could just hax them to death.

I see, I figured Discord's hax and reality warping would be too much, so what is the weakest DBZ character that can beat Discord? There's plenty others equally capable of doing this with hax as well.

Hmmm... is there any DBZ character that can harm non-corporeal entities? If not I don't see how any of them beat Discord to be honest.

Pikachu942 said:
Hmmm... is there any DBZ character that can harm non-corporeal entities? If not I don't see how any of them beat Discord to be honest.
Is Discord non-corporeal? It doesn't say anything on his profile and I don't watch MLP.

Is Discord being capable of turning non-corporeal a thing he did in the show or in the comics? Or is it both? Either way if not, then i can't see Goku and Piccolo harming him even if they have the superior AP and Durability.

Discord is stated to be the "Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony". He also has been to do crap like be decapitated and just put his head back on, so physical harm doesn't really seem to work. I think it's fair to say he is non-corporeal, or at the very least immune to physical harm.

He could have some sort of Regenerationn similar to Buu where he can control severed body parts and reattach them.

Back