• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enrico Pucci (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) vs. Neko Kuroha (Brynhildr in the Darkness)

if Neko goes all out then pucci can't win as he starts quite slow but if she doesn't use her black hole immediately then pucci will win as he got to FTL quite quickly and can reset the universe leaning more to pucci but eh

^how long does enrico need? afterall neko needs quite a few seconds for the whole black hole creation, she also needs to first create particles who are accelerated to lightspeed and collide (which than creates the blackhole) :)

idk how long maybe a few minutes but he was able to out pace star platinum by then

TISSG7Redgrave said:
idk how long maybe a few minutes but he was able to out pace star platinum
star platinum attacks with speed of light, did they fight in close range which would mean that enrico can be "ready" in the speed of light or had star platinum the need to move closer? (if so it depends on range, 2-3 meters is close since this is SPs movement range) ^_^

no star platinum is FTL+ he managed to stall enough time then he blitzed everyone around him plus star platinum was very close to jotaro

^what i mean is: was SP around 2 meters or enricco while enricco outspeed'ed jotaro or not? or did enricco somehow stall for minutes in order to use his ability despite SP being close range?

enciro stalled for a few minutes then from some distance a bit far but then the group realized time was speedign up then pucci outspeed jotaro and his SP

ah, ok, than if neko is directly using black hole she wins, actually, if she is aware of enricco's powers than she could kill him via telekinetic blasts,

but if enricco manages to start his powers i think he will take it, so, 69/100 for enricco because im not sure if someone starts with a trump card at th beginning of the fight ^_^ but since telekinetic blast is a option it all depends on hos enko wants to attack :/

ok, 90/100 fights for neko, im not sure but i believe she would always start with telekinetic blast, afterall her enemy was a top class magician with incredible regneration, so if she does the same to enricco than the figh ends a moment after it begins ^_^

GreatestSin said:
ah, ok, than if neko is directly using black hole she wins, actually, if she is aware of enricco's powers than she could kill him via telekinetic blasts,
but if enricco manages to start his powers i think he will take it, so, 69/100 for enricco because im not sure if someone starts with a trump card at th beginning of the fight ^_^ but since telekinetic blast is a option it all depends on hos enko wants to attack :/

ok, 90/100 fights for neko, im not sure but i believe she would always start with telekinetic blast, afterall her enemy was a top class magician with incredible regneration, so if she does the same to enricco than the figh ends a moment after it begins ^_^
Yeah idk much about neko only watched the anime so i vaguely know what she can do but i think the only way she loses if let pucci make time fly too fast because he can reach "infinite" speeds until the end of the universe and make a new one but i suspect neko wins because she has many ways to take pucci out

^if enricco didnt activate his power than yes, she will mostlikely use telekinesis and one-shot him, funny how easily it would be, but if he has his powers activated than neko has no chance :)

GreatestSin said:
^if enricco didnt activate his power than yes, she will mostlikely use telekinesis and one-shot him, funny how easily it would be, but if he has his powers activated than neko has no chance :)
yeah depends on who starts first :D

TISSG7Redgrave said:
GreatestSin said:
yeah depends on who starts first :D
both characters will have their powers already active and at the max, plain and simple. I judge my battles based on their maximum potential.

And what is Pucci going to accomplish by reseting the universe?

If I remember correctly he can't do anything except reseting the universe which practically does absolutely nothing. Basically he is just a glorified taxi driver.

^he can change the fate of the people and (as far as i understood) basically shapes the people in the universe after what he wants them to be (personality-wise),

or i completly misunderstood his powers :p

nope you are kinda right @GS he can change people's fate as he wishes

he died because emporio used MIH against him as it speeds the effects too so pucci was suffocating from the effects of weather report's (the stand) highly condensed air which pucci was breathing too much

Kuroneko proved in the recent chapters that she doesn't need time to make the black hole. She wins.

Pucci starts off as subsonic and then gradually increases his speed to infinity. Also, two questions, can Pucci accelerate time to avoid the black hole, and, does MiH have FTL reaction speeds? Because if so, he could just react to the black hole being created and accelerate out of the way.

Back