• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enid (OK K.O.) vs Blake Belladonna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yknow, i've been waiting for the day this matchup was going to be added. 2 Ninja shadow clone (most likely bisexual) gals who were in (not anymore) a school for training heroes/huntresses. You beat me to making it, but thats okay,

Well, Enid has the AP advantage of 1.915 > 1.42, which isn't stompy but still pretty significant.

Their shadow clones dodge would probably be nullified by eachother, however i'd say Enid has the edge in it because

A) She can create multiple duplicates at a time, as well as swap places with any of them at a time

B) Hers isn't really limited unlike Blake, who cant use it after her aura deteriorates

C) she can become one of the wood stumps to trick Blake with a sneak attack

D) she can actually create smoke to dill Blakes vision, so that the clones can get a better jump on her.

Only edge i can think of is that Blakes can change their structure to fire/ice.etc, but even if Enid gets stuck in one, she can immediatly disappear and get out via wood block replacement. Her Power foot fireball can also melt any ice that she gets trapped in, and would definitely trap her by her foot due to her kick based fighting style. She also has ice manipulation with her breath, so the 'ice block' argument could go either way, only except i dont think Blake could immediately melt or teleport out with her clones unlike Enid

Other than that, Enid also has the range with Wind manipulation, her morphable Shadow Manipulation (Which she can also hide in if she needs to) and her fireballs.

And at any last resort, Enid also has soul manipulation, where she can basically steal souls, which wont come out immediately due to only using it when she gets stressed out or angry, with no real degree of control which of course, is what powers Blake's aura, leaving her way more vulnerable to higher AP attacks.

The only advantages i see for Blake is the enhanced senses and the range. But Enid has multiple ways of getting close, as well as Blake not going to use a wide distance gap during the fight. And its not like Enid would stand there.

So with all that, i say Enid takes this. Voting Enid

You haven't seen pretty much the entire cast claim that they'd be okay with canonizing the "Bumblebee" ship? Barbara, Miles, and Karey included? Much to my chagrin as Blake x Sun forever, but still.

Blake hasn't shown feelings of romance to Yang or Illia whatsoever

But that's a topic for another time.

Wow, I really need to watch more OK K.O. owo

Former(?) bunny girl FRA.

The rules technically dictate that if it's unanimous 7-0, then it can be added immediately. If there are arguments for the other side, then grace period comes into effect.

Couple things:

1. Yes Blake can use her clones after her aura has been depleted, the argument that semblances cant be used after aura is gone has been debunked for months now.

2. Blake has enhanced hearing so even if she cant see she can still hear Enid if she goes for a smoke cover.

3. Yes Blake would use her clones to get away from an ice block attack. Hell she's used her clones to get out of being literally set on fire by Roman.

4. Blake has a range of hundreds of meters with all of her ranged attacks vs Enid's tens of meters, not to mention Blake has spammable beam attacks that stun on contact.

5. Blake has absolutely used a range gap to spam ranged attacks, she's shown the willingness to do so several times pre-timeskip.

1. But you told me that she cant use semblances without aura? We've had a direct quote from the creators saying so. The only time it was broken was because of that dumb yang short and that Miles 'forgot'. Auras fuel semblances.

2. Clones, and Shadow manipulation, and also stealth herself. The enhanced senses, which didn't even help her with Illia btw, wouldn't be able to shut off anything completely. Enid will still be able to catch her off guard with all the tricks she can pull

3. I mean, as in if shes already been stuck in an ice block attack, she wouldnt be able to tp out of it unlike enid. And this is a full body ice block, which Enid's ice breath will do due to its strong ice dispersion

4. Her ranged attacks are her bullets, her chain only extends for about ten metres at best. and Enid has multiple ways of getting close, including the tp of her clones, her shadow manipulation being able to hide her within etc. I wrote the Enid page, and i was probably a little harsh on tens of meters anyway, cause this was written before the finale, and we've had many upgrades.

And stun is more or less a game term, if you're referring to Grimm Eclipse. The beams themselves dont automatically stun whatever they hit regardless of AP and stuff.

5. When? Cause with battles against Roman, Reese Chloris, etc, she usually tries for cqc with far range of a good few meters to allow her to use her whip.

Plus, Enid has some potent Toon Force as well to go along with her verse.

1. No, i have stated multiple times that i was wrong in saying that. Aura does not fuel semblances.

2. Blake has all of that but better.

3. And whats stopping blake from making a fire clone to counter it? Also, show me Enid being able to switch with a log while frozen solid.

4. Her ranged attacks are also massive energy slashes that she can spam.

5. Against the nevermore, against the paladin, and during the attack on vale. When put at a range she will lead with ranged attacks

1. It doesnt matter if you're wrong about it. There was a direct quote from Miles that said Aura fuels semblances, and only one occurence in the show has followed that disproving it, which i dont think is enough personally. Just like the Lapis travelling MFTL+, except that had multiple clear and stated feats to disprove the statement rather than just one. You constantly switch up this argument from true to false, just pick one and stick with it. Heck, Yang could have activated her semblance before she lost her aura perhaps? If it works that way of course.

2. How? Can Blake physically manipulate her shadow into a giant monster? Can Blake teleport with her clones? Can she release multiple at a time and switch from one to one at will like an actual illusion trick? I've already explained why Enid and her abilities edge over Blake's in my first post for this fight. Why are they exactle better?.

3. Nothing really, im just saying that the usual ice block argument you use isnt gonna be a deciding factor here. And melting ice would take time, enough for Enid to easily get an attack in or so. While not ever being incased in ice, she has bee able to use her wood stump technique to get out of physically being trapped before, and it doesnt need to be activated by anything manual. Plus, the fire she has and the other stuff can melt it. Again, trapping in ice isnt a deciding factor since both of them can do it.

4. Yeah, and Enid can spam her clones and teleport around with them. As well as hide within actual shadows and control them. To easily dodge these beams and get close.

5. She was doing a mix against the nevermore, just like everyone else. Heck, even Yang was shooting from a far. Thats because its a giant bird thats within shooting distance, it doesn't mean she would resort to it. The Paladin was a team effort, and she was being amped by Weiss, Blake couldnt do anything to that Paladin singularly with her range. And do you mean when she was shooting Adam? Who casually reacted to it all? That was more a desperate attempt than a strategy.

And like i've said, Enid has so many ways of approaching Blake unknowingly. you cant hear a shadow, and Blakes senses are extremely inconsistent, and more focused on night vision than anything significant. Mixed with the fact that i could probably find something that extends that range in the later season, Blake barely has any advantages in this fight and loses

1. Im sticking with the truth, aura doesnt fuel semblances, otherwise Qrow's passive semblance would be useless.

2. No, yes, and yes. Can Enid turn her clones into elemental bombs?

3. Fire clones explode, it wouldnt melt the ice over time it'd blow it up completely.

4. Ive watched enough of OKKO to know Enid doesnt spam teleport with her clones in character. she can make a lot of them but she doesnt spam teleport with them.

5. No im referring to when they were fighting the grimm after the train crash.

Blake should also be far more skilled than Enid.

1. Thats all well and good, but how do you respond to an actual statement from the authors that say aura fuels semblances and will be unable to use them if aura is fully depleted. Its stronger than one PIS moment that was merely a mistake. Qrow's if anything, is a clear exception, seeing as its a semblance that works difference

2. She cant teleport far as in. She cant teleport out of getting trapped. Enid can actually do that, and no, she cant. She can only do one clone to trick Enid at best, but Enid can do multiple that allow her to strike from any direction. And like ive said, her abilities are betetr within this fight. She easily breaks out of a rock clone (or tps) , she easily melts an ice clone (or tps), which can be broken by fodder like Corsec and Fennic, and for the explosion ones, i suppose thats a good attack, but she cant just keep spamming those all match, Enid will adapt.

3. They combust, and the ice was able to make this fluid enemy who all the high tiers couldn't dent, brittle enough to completely shatter. And again, Ice isnt a deciding factor.

4. She does. Haven't seen the TKO fight, the Elodie fight, The Rad fight. Nevertheless, she uses it the exact same way as Blake does and more. To dodge, to escape sight etc,

5.Oh, you mean S2. There were literal hordes, thats not comparable in a one on one fight. Notice how she only uses ranged attacks when in the presence of a team. Does she bother like in her trailer? or in any of the other one on one fights i mentioned?

She isn't really. Still a huntress in training, just like Enid being a hero in training, who was one of the top students of Point Prep as of the latest arc (And was going to get in from the entrance exam at a young age) , and has multiple Boxmore battles on a constant everyday under her belt. She's contended with the Hue Troop, Elodie (Who is very skilled and accurate), and has even had some pretty accurate precision feats herself. Not to mention how shes trained in martial arts as well, while Blake uses a weapon. Nothing suggests Blake is 'far more skilled' than Enid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back