• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enerjak real form = Omnipotent?

Ok now, many archie fanbase claims that Enerjak true form is omnipotent.

Please confirm here if he is really omni or just fantalking.

For me it looks like he is same a Pre-Recton Beyonder. Who calims he is omnipotent and gets his ass kicked later.

Ok btw what Tier will his true form will be? Tier 1 C? or?

Omnipotence: A vague statement that can refer to any powerful being in fiction, as the definition flunctuates from author to author.

Going by our definition, one is questionably omnipotent if they are completely boundless and essentially transcend all things.

Enerjak isn't omnipotent, he's Multiverse level or 2-B.

That's not Enerjak's real form. That's an avatar, and they are Multi-Universal. True Enerjak seems to be rated 2-A for being superior to a 4 dimensional being? Why, I wonder as 4 dimensional beings are low 2-C?

Enerjak's avatars are 2-C.

IIRC, Enerjak was described as being infinitely more powerful than his avatars, which is why he's 2-A. I might be mistaken, though.

True Enerjak certainly isn't omnipotent. He's really powerful, but he's not even the supreme being of the verse, and he lost when his wife and the Ancient Walkers ganged up on him and managed to scatter his essence.

Back