• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Giant Ant Man LS upgrade

Coolboy6

He/Him
Last edited:
It should be noted that Ant Man <<<<< Thanos since the directors for Endgame literally said that if Ant Man would try to get inside Thanos and grow inside him to make him explode or something, Ant Man would actually get crushed instead, so Thanos's durability would be far better than Ant Man's AP
That would be if he was small and was inside Thanos for “some reason.”
Also, what do you think of the LS upgrade?

iron man who was able to make Thanos bleed a bit.
But like, this is the worst possible example to use here. Imagine going full force on someone with all of your gear after an extended 10-20 minute long fight with multiple other people and the most damage you inflict is a small cut that immediately stops bleeding. That's such a large piece of counter evidence that Giant Man scaling to 6-C makes no sense.

But like, this is the worst possible example to use here. Imagine going full force on someone with all of your gear after an extended 10-20 minute long fight with multiple other people and the most damage you inflict is a small cut that immediately stops bleeding. That's such a large piece of counter evidence that Giant Man scaling to 6-C makes no sense.
You uhh gonna agree or disagree instead of complaining about my badly wording explaination?

I agree with the AP upgrade. I also agree on the lifting strength upgrade considering in addition to knocking one around easily, he also pushed a Leviathan through a portal (in the background here at 0:29) As a note, going by the information presented in this blog, a Leviathan is either 33,097.5097 short tons (based on a calc) or 3 million tons (based on a statement from a Avengers co-writer)

I'm assuming that Ant-Man would need enough space to physically grow to full size completely before he could actually damage Thanos to a meaningful degree. Trying to grow inside someone as durable as Thanos without having enough space probably would turn into a far worse experience for Ant-Man then when he accidently grew in a closet (as seen here at 1:29)

Last edited:
Class M for punching something isn't lifting strength. The shoving thing might be Class M but it’s also a stated continuity error so I don't think it can be used.
I mean, the fact that the vfx writers showed it at all meant it was planned to be in there somehow. I also feel like Endgame Giant Ant Man’s KE should be calced for some good results. Oh, and he also Stomped on Cull , who is Class M, Possibly Class T so there’s that too I guess since would it really make sense for someone that died by getting stomped on is also capable of lifting more than that person could? Should add that to the OP I suppose

mean, the fact that the vfx writers showed it at all meant it was planned to be in there somehow
Plenty of things have been planned and then scrapped or changed before. If you have a person directly saying "This was a continuity mistake" then it's a continuity mistake.
I guess since would it really make sense for someone that died by getting stomped on is also capable of lifting more than that person could?
Again, that's AP rather than lifting strength. Goku can one shot most of the MCU, but he also gets outlifted by basically everyone as well.

Plenty of things have been planned and then scrapped or changed before. If you have a person directly saying "This was a continuity mistake" then it's a continuity mistake.
To be fair, the guy in the video hasn’t worked with Marvel from what I can recall so he isn’t really WoG
Again, that's AP rather than lifting strength. Goku can one shot most of the MCU, but he also gets outlifted by basically everyone as well.
Different verse = different logic

The MCU is set in more of a real world setting while the DBZ universe has more stuff that doesn’t really make much sense

To be fair, the guy in the video hasn’t worked with Marvel from what I can recall so he isn’t really WoG
If that's the case then yeah, him pushing the Leviathan is fine.
Different verse = different logic
Works the same in the 616 comics and the DC universe. If they don't physically match someone they don't scale in Lifting Strength. Just curbstomping a character and killing them in one hit isn't a lifting strength feat.

Bump

Since the pushing leviathan in portal deal has been sorted out, I guess it should also be worth calcing Giant Man’s LS based off his size alone

Back