• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
My Hero Academia vs Invincible, got to try this out now until it's no longer possible.

Star and Stripe's Stats: 557 Gigatons, higher with Fist Bump to The Earth and 38,966,036,924 Tons LS

The Immortal's Stats: 1034 Gigatons and 93,006,374,246 Tons LS

Starting Distance: 10 Meters

Both start with prior knowledge of each other's powers and abilities. (Neither of them knows the other's name or aliases)

Speed is Equalized.

Who wins?

Star and Stripe: (0)

The Immortal: (0)

Inconclusive: (0)

DGDb5N5.png

Last edited:
There's 3 things going for immortal and that is his AP, LS and experience. Otherwise Enji has very good fire manipulation and Danmaku, something Immortal hasn't fought against before afaik. Since he has no resistance to fire manipulation and since Enji should be able to deal with his attacks since he can deal with characters faster than him. His fire is so hot it ignores durability to an extent as well. Basically I think Immortal has no chance here.

Replace Immortal with Omni-Man. Not only is it a more thematically fitting matchup but Nolan also has some crazy heat resistance.

Immortal should have some heat resistance, as he's able to withstand flying out and into Earth's Atmosphere without any issues.

But I guess that's not on his profile right now.

How about changing this to Hood or All For One (First Key) if people find this fight is unfair?

I didn't want to do Omni-Man or Invincible first.

Replace Immortal with Omni-Man. Not only is it a more thematically fitting matchup but Nolan also has some crazy heat resistance.
yeah but in that case there's a good chance Enji gets beat up almost easily since his fire no longer does enough damage and Omni man has his AOE shockwaves, thunderclaps and a far greater AP to Immortal

Endeavor has fire hot enough to melt the Immortal, and has crazy danmaku combined with good agility

Mid regen gg

hax and stat boosts gg
Hood's Mid Regen should be countered by the fact his head getting punched in would kill him.

Considering Immortal is almost 2x stronger, I'd wager he could do it and he has higher LS as well.

AFO's stat boost makes him High 6-C, Immortal is still stronger and nothing ignores durability to my knowledge.

However, I just remember he can reverse physical attacks back onto his opponent. So yeah, scratch AFO.

All Might loses very easily.

He has no way of overpowering Immortal both in AP and LS, while his combat skills and experience are vastly inferior as well.

Immortal should have some heat resistance, as he's able to withstand flying out and into Earth's Atmosphere without any issues.

But I guess that's not on his profile right now.
His flight speed should also get an upgrade since he can leave Earth's orbit in a short time span.

Crushing the brain is enough as shown here.

Considering Immortal is stronger than Mirko in both AP and LS, he should be able to accomplish this with his hands if he gets ahold of Hood.

Super Regeneration can only heal some brain damage, if they could survive something like that they'd be High-Mid not just Mid.
Are we switching to Hood then? Because until Immortal gets his Temperature (and Body Puppetry) resistances, this is kinda a stomp.

I would say Endeavour wins this. The flames are intensly hot to the point they can bypass the AP difference, and the flames overall provide Endeavour more control over the battlefield and greater combat range. The Immortal's only big advantage is better flight and being twice as strong, as well as the fact that Endeavour's powers have a limit, but that is all he really has going for him.

I've switch Endeavor for Star and Stripe. (She could use a battle)

Now note above, Immortal is aware of her power and as such will not share his name to her. Meaning Star cannot touch him and make his brain or heart shut down. And she can't make rules that arbitrarily affect another target that she hasn't touched through clever wording. As an example, she cannot touch the air and make a rule that whoever touches the air will die.

I've switch Endeavor for Star and Stripe. (She could use a battle)

Now note above, Immortal is aware of her power and as such will not share his name to her. Meaning Star cannot touch him and make his brain or heart shut down. And she can't make rules that arbitrarily affect another target that she hasn't touched through clever wording. As an example, she cannot touch the air and make a rule that whoever touches the air will die.
I will say that even if she did know who he is, I highly doubt she would want to kill him. He's motherfreaking Abraham Lincoln after all. It also means she wouldn't resort to her Intercontinental Cruise Punch.

Last edited:
I will say that even if she did know who he is, I highly doubt she would want to kill him. He's motherfreaking Abraham Lincoln after all. It also means she wouldn't resort to her Intercontinental Cruise Punch.
Considering no one in Invincible does, there's no way she'd recognize him as being the American President from three centuries ago in her perspective.

Nor do I see him telling her that.

Cruise Punch requires optional stuff, so she wouldn't be able to use it regardless of her mental state.

Also, she could use her power to prevent him from being able to move. Even ignoring lethal options, she'd still stomp if she knew his name or alias.

Considering no one in Invincible does, there's no way she'd recognize him as being the American President from three centuries ago in her perspective.

Nor do I see him telling her that.

Cruise Punch requires optional stuff, so she wouldn't be able to use it regardless of her mental state.

Also, she could use her power to prevent him from being able to move. Even ignoring lethal options, she'd still stomp if she knew his name or alias.
Okay, so what can she do at a 10 meter distance?

Okay, so what can she do at a 10 meter distance?
Her first ever starting move was erasing the air around her opponent, leaving them in a vacuum.

Since Immortal is unbothered by the vacuum of space, this will not effect him in any noticeable way.

The two would likely engage in close combat afterward, since I imagine Immortal would fly at her.

Her first ever starting move was erasing the air around her opponent, leaving them in a vacuum.

Since Immortal is unbothered by the vacuum of space, this will not effect him in any noticeable way.

The two would likely engage in close combat afterward, since I imagine Immortal would fly at her.
Which means he wins thanks to superior AP, LS, and experience like he does against All Might. S&S would need to gain some distance to form her air puppet.

Which means he wins thanks to superior AP, LS, and experience like he does against All Might. S&S would need to gain some distance to form her air puppet.
She doesn't need any distance to make it, she just needs to speak.

Also, I was wrong about the LS value.

Immortal Scales to 38,966,036,924 Tons.

Star/All Might Scales to 93,006,374,246 Tons.

She has the LS to push him away from her as well. Our she could make a rule that solidifies the air around him.

While she can't put rules on him, she can do lots of things to the environment around them.

SS can take this if she can talk immortal into revealing his name.

2x Gap isn't that big, especially with rule. She can use her rule to make herself even faster or stronger. Or become intangible and invisible to plan one big attack. New order is so stupidly versatile that you can always figure out a way to win.

SS can take this if she can talk immortal into revealing his name.

2x Gap isn't that big, especially with rule. She can use her rule to make herself even faster or stronger. Or become intangible and invisible to plan one big attack. New order is so stupidly versatile that you can always figure out a way to win.
She cannot become stronger than All Might, she's tried in the past and failed. So no, her own strength cannot increase and has a limit.

Due to the knowledge being given, Immortal would have to be stupid to reveal his name.

He still need to breath for Oxygen.
He showed no issue in space against Allen and Star's void doesn't effect infinite distance or something.

Either he doesn't need oxygen, we don't know if he does, or he can hold his breath like a Viltrumite can. He doesn't even need to hold it for that long, even 10 minutes would be overkill. Once Star sees his body doesn't react to the void and he easily flies out of it, she has no reason to keep trying.

She doesn't need any distance to make it, she just needs to speak.

Also, I was wrong about the LS value.

Immortal Scales to 38,966,036,924 Tons.

Star/All Might Scales to 93,006,374,246 Tons.

She has the LS to push him away from her as well. Our she could make a rule that solidifies the air around him.

While she can't put rules on him, she can do lots of things to the environment around them.
Then you should put it in the OP because Immortal would have Class Z LS by SBA.

He showed no issue in space against Allen and Star's void doesn't effect infinite distance or something.

Either he doesn't need oxygen, we don't know if he does, or he can hold his breath like a Viltrumite can. He doesn't even need to hold it for that long, even 10 minutes would be overkill. Once Star sees his body doesn't react to the void and he easily flies out of it, she has no reason to keep trying.
Star has a higher ls, she can hold him there. Also a easy way around this is -

"New Order, space around me in 10 mile radius is a vacuum" She can just be in range with Immortal for that time since Equal speed.

Also he most likely is holding his breath, he is still human.

Assuming she's skilled enough to restrain him. And she cannot stop him from just flying, which he can do even while restrained. Star cannot fly herself without giving up an Rule, so she has no real way of keeping him in place with her physical strength alone. Also, he could still hit her with his Low 6-B strikes when he's that close.

Also, it would take him less than 20 seconds to escape such a thing. While Star herself cannot survive in it without putting down a rule herself, which removes rule as well. Her Air Giant wouldn't be able to hit him while inside of it either, since her rule is erasing air, which is what her Air Giant is made of. No air, means no air giant.

And that would remove a rule as well. Note: Star needs to keep one rule on herself to make her High 6-C, as such she only has one free rule to use freely.

And from what I've read/seen in the comics, Immortal does not need to breath and can survive unaided in the vacuum of outer space without any issues. While we have no confirmation in the tv show as of yet, we've seen him function and fight in the vacuum of space without showing any signs of distress or trouble.

A vacuum is not stopping Immortal.

She cannot become stronger than All Might, she's tried in the past and failed. So no, her own strength cannot increase and has a limit.
Not really, she only uses one rule for physical enhancement. She can just say my speed is multiplied by a hundred times with rule 2.
Due to the knowledge being given, Immortal would have to be stupid to reveal his name.
uhh, he is pretty stupid and arrogant soo it's a possibility.

And from what I've read/seen in the comics, Immortal does not need to breath and can survive unaided in the vacuum of outer space without any issues. While we have no confirmation in the tv show as of yet, we've seen him function and fight in the vacuum of space without showing any signs of distress or trouble.

A vacuum is not stopping Immortal.
I have read the comics, he only leaves the Earth till high orbit, never goes too far. Pretty sure he is just holding his breath.

Assuming she's skilled enough to restrain him. And she cannot stop him from just flying, which he can do even while restrained. Star cannot fly herself without giving up an Rule, so she has no real way of keeping him in place with her physical strength alone. Also, he could still hit her with his Low 6-B strikes when he's that close.
Yeah sure he an fly, but the rule allows for a moving bubble, meaning the vacuum will go where he goes, it's a game of holding breath.

Never said she tried two rules.
If she was capable of that she'd stomped Shigaraki by punching 100 times in the head before he could react.
Yeah and the Flash can rip out everyone's heart in SSKTJL. He doesn't. Because plot.
If she amps her speed it's an unknown increase.
We know she can put a numerical value on it as see with the air giant.
At this point he's been shown to be fine in space, you need to provide actual proof against this notion.
It's not about space, it's about running out of air. Something that happens to even Viltrumites. There is No reason to think that Immortal doesn't need Oxygen when viltrumites are killed via chokeholds.

Yeah sure he an fly, but the rule allows for a moving bubble, meaning the vacuum will go where he goes, it's a game of holding breath.
What do you mean moving bubble?

She's never done such a thing even against Tomura. It just stayed in place and she gave up on it when it failed to kill him. Her vacuum will fail to effect Immortal in the same way it did Tomura, she has literally zero reason to keep trying it beyond you wanting her to do it.

What do you mean moving bubble?

She's never done such a thing even against Tomura. It just stayed in place and she gave up on it when it failed to kill him. Her vacuum will fail to effect Immortal in the same way it did Tomura, she has literally zero reason to keep trying it beyond you wanting her to do it.
New Order's entire gimmick is being able make rules up. With reality warpers battles are more hypothetical than numerical.

Back