• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Current Luffy vs Mihawk
  • SBA; Both at their current state.
  • Luffy starts at base and can go G5.
Luffy: 2

Mihawk:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Dracule Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world superior to Shanks who managed to stop an attack from Akainu and equal to Whitebeard, the former has the highest offensive power of all devil fruits and the latter has the strongest paramecia, surpassing both the Shiki's Fuwa Fuwa no Mi
the scaling chain would look like this:
Dracule > Shanks = Akainu > Whitebeard > Shiki = 1,497 Exatons

with a scale chain like this I venture to believe that Dracule must have between 2 and 3 Extatons

Luffy, his base is able to hurt Zoan Kaido, his Gears match Hybrid Kaido, his strongest attacks severely damage Kaido and his Bajrang Gun is about 4 times stronger than his Base, Kaido is stated to be able to stop Blackbeard who has the power of Gura Gura no MI, his Zoan Form is superior to his Base, and his Hybrid Form surpasses his Zoan Form
the scaling chain looks like this:
Luffy Base => Zoan Kaido > Kaido Base >= Blackbeard > Shiki = 1,497 Exatons
Gears Luffy = Hybrid Kaido > Zoan Kaido > Base Kaido >= Blackbeard > Shiki = 1,497 Exatons
Strongest Attacks > Hybrid Kaido > Zoan Kaido > Base Kaido >= Blackbeard > Shiki = 1,497 Exatons
Bajrang Gun > 5,988 Extatons

With these scaling chains, I'd venture to believe that if or if Base Luffy should get past 2 Exatons, his Gears should be close to or slightly above 3 Exatons, his strongest attacks should be way over 3 Exatons probably getting closer to 4 Exatons and Bajrang. Gun must be between 6 and 8 Exatons

Considering Luffy's vast array of abilities and Luffy's clear superiority in terms of sheer power, I give Luffy the win.

Well, the man up here gave all the reasoning I was going to do. But yeah, since they don't have a huge AP gap and Luffy can go higher with his strongest he has a good AP advantage overall. However, the decisive point here is the versatility he has over Mihawk, whose abilities haven't been shown up properly yet. I mean, Mihawk would have to one tap base Luffy, which is not likely going to happen (due to Mihawk lack of feats). Plus, if Luffy gets a chance to go Nika, Mihawk is pretty much done since he'll get toyed and transmuted.

Luffy takes this high-diff

TBF Mihawk got a bounty of 3.8B ( above the bounty of Luffy him self, who took down Kaidou and multiple Warlords ) just from sheer strength, he's definitely gonna be an intense monster. That being said, it's possible that Luffy can turn his sword's air slashes into rubber or lift the ground up and deflect it ( like when he grabbed lightning and deflected Kaidou's Bolo Breath . There's also the fact that if Luffy tags him he can turn his body into rubber and beat on him with dura neg attacks, and Mihawk might not be durable enough to survive that, unlike Kaidou.
I'll go into depth about why I'm voting Luffy if someone decides to debate everything I said, for now, Luffy for my own reasons and FRA.

Back