• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emo Daniel Larusso Fights a Lego Boi (Dark-Hearted VS The Player (War Tycoon)) (VeneficaVerse VS Roblox) (0-0-0)

Story:

Unexpectedly, The Arrogant Disciple of golden heart, the infamous Dark Hearted, Had found himself transported to a strange dimension thanks to the sudden appearance of a strange, glowing cube, the environment around him seeming to be that of a city, surrounded by a vast desert that extended further than the eye could see. The cube in question simply vanished into thin air, disappearing before the martial artist.

Dark: “Gosh darn it… WHERE THE HELL AM I?!?!?!” He shouts out in an arrogant tone, looking around the partially destroyed city, before noticing a strange text pop up in the top-left of his vision.

Rayfire: “BETTER SCRAMBLE LIKE AN EGG BEFORE YOU GET FOLDED LIKE AN OMELETTE” It read.

Suddenly, Dark could hear a strange noise, a roar of jet engines, getting louder and louder, as if something was approaching him…

Rules:

• Speed Is Equalized
  • Dark’s Human Key is Used
  • Rayfire is Piloting the player, and has access to all weapons, vehicles, etc.
  • Dark Starts in The City, while the player starts 300 meters away in an F-35 (With Special ops skin on)
  • Battle Music (Though only the player can hear it since they’ve gone headphones in lol)
Stats:
  • Dark is baseline Multi-City Block level+ (500 Tons)
  • The Player scales to this with most vehicles (41.27 Tons) to this with the missile launch system (167.8 Tons)
  • Dark has a 12.11x AP advantage against most WT vehicles, and has a 2.97x AP advantage against the missile launch system
Who Wins?:

“Martial Arts are the crossroad between kindness and hatred.”:

Dark Gets Folded by a dude on a computer:

KizmoTek Shuts down war tycoon (Incon):

Last edited:
300 meters, Dark can hardly see the player and definitely not attack 🗿 he’ll start by just running forward until he’s in range

300 meters, Dark can hardly see the player and definitely not attack 🗿 he’ll start by just running forward until he’s in range
The F-35 can go 330 Miles per Hour, or 147 m/s, so they’ll be in visual range pretty quickly. From there, There’s little else to do other than start blasting Dark from high up with 9-A Bullets and 8-B bombs and missiles. What’s the range on darks’ “Techniques”? And how would he deal with 9-A bullets likely doing piercing damage?

The F-35 can go 330 Miles per Hour, or 147 m/s, so they’ll be in visual range pretty quickly. From there, There’s little else to do other than start blasting Dark from high up with 9-A Bullets and 8-B bombs and missiles. What’s the range on darks’ “Techniques”? And how would he deal with 9-A bullets likely doing piercing damage?
I would say a few dozen meters max via shockwaves but specially golden heart whirlwind has decent range. What does piercing damage do? I believe dark would no sell 9-A bullets. He’s gonna try to do a flip maneuver over the jet and land a Golden Heart Kick Flurry right into the cockpit, intending to use pressure point strikes to incapacitate right away

I would say a few dozen meters max via shockwaves but specially golden heart whirlwind has decent range. What does piercing damage do? I believe dark would no sell 9-A bullets. He’s gonna try to do a flip maneuver over the jet and land a Golden Heart Kick Flurry right into the cockpit, intending to use pressure point strikes to incapacitate right away
Well, Piercing damage is basically like a 9-B character getting slashed with a knife. Unless they are a robot or sumthin, the knife will still cut through their skin due to the energy being much more focused on a certain point, like how bullets in real life can go straight through you despite being in the low-end ranges of 9-C. Even if Dark can no-sell it at the time, im sure that The Player could rack up enough damage to do something serious eventually, even if they have to respawn numerous times to do it.

The battle also starts in the city, which has a lot of things that the player needs to watch out for, like buildings, cranes, etc. (You can fly through it and the bridge like in ace combat if you're skilled enough though) So i'm not sure the player (Or, me, in this case, lol) would risk getting in too close and just bomb him from a safer distance.

If Dark did get on top of the jet though, The F-35 Has Ejection Seats to escape quickly, (Ignore the cringe commentary in that video lol) which is probable if this dude is jumping around like spiderman, which could save the player from letting dark travel further and further towards their base if they were to die that quickly, where he could potentially camp it to stop them from using vehicles thanks to his AP

Well, Piercing damage is basically like a 9-B character getting slashed with a knife. Unless they are a robot or sumthin, the knife will still cut through their skin due to the energy being much more focused on a certain point, like how bullets in real life can go straight through you despite being in the low-end ranges of 9-C. Even if Dark can no-sell it at the time, im sure that The Player could rack up enough damage to do something serious eventually, even if they have to respawn numerous times to do it.

The battle also starts in the city, which has a lot of things that the player needs to watch out for, like buildings, cranes, etc. (You can fly through it and the bridge like in ace combat if you're skilled enough though) So i'm not sure the player (Or, me, in this case, lol) would risk getting in too close and just bomb him from a safer distance.

If Dark did get on top of the jet though, The F-35 Has Ejection Seats to escape quickly, (Ignore the cringe commentary in that video lol) which is probable if this dude is jumping around like spiderman, which could save the player from letting dark travel further and further towards their base if they were to die that quickly, where he could potentially camp it to stop them from using vehicles thanks to his AP
All dark can do is try to attack the jet, and he would be trying always to get on top of it, so I’m assuming that eventually player will need ejection seats eventually, but he probably gets Dark a bit tired in the process. After that, what would player do? Dark doesn’t have much range outside of golden heart whirlwind (which Dark can’t even really pull off that well) so he’ll be getting as close as possible again

All dark can do is try to attack the jet, and he would be trying always to get on top of it, so I’m assuming that eventually player will need ejection seats eventually, but he probably gets Dark a bit tired in the process. After that, what would player do? Dark doesn’t have much range outside of golden heart whirlwind (which Dark can’t even really pull off that well) so he’ll be getting as close as possible again
He would get tired that quickly? Bro can train for literal days i think even in this key, but alr lol

If the player gets stranded in the city with him if they had to eject (If dark got onto it or they messed up and were about to crash anyway), there's not much else to do other than start blasting bro, but even without vehicles, they'd still pack quite a punch.

Since they have access to all their equipment, they should be at least a rebirth 7 (Like me 😎) Which means airstrikes, which is basically 8-B Bullet Danmaku (In Notable Attacks/Techniques section on the players' profile) but if it got mis-aligned or dark otherwise got out of the way, I could see the riot shield doing it's thing and helping them if dark got within range, which might help them do more damage that will help them in the long-run. Does Dark's moves cause explosions? Since that can get through it.

Also, should i give this a set amount of uses before the player simply leaves the game like usual? Kinda forgot to do it when i made this, lol
  • Self-Resurrection, (Everytime they die, They spawn back at their base. Can also revive themselves after they’ve been downed, although the ability to do that is hidden behind a paywall, which is 10 robux.)

Also, should i give this a set amount of uses before the player simply leaves the game like usual? Kinda forgot to do it when i made this, lol
  • Self-Resurrection, (Everytime they die, They spawn back at their base. Can also revive themselves after they’ve been downed, although the ability to do that is hidden behind a paywall, which is 10 robux.)
Since Dark hearted is WEAKKKKK
It should be 2

He would get tired that quickly? Bro can train for literal days i think even in this key, but alr lol

If the player gets stranded in the city with him if they had to eject (If dark got onto it or they messed up and were about to crash anyway), there's not much else to do other than start blasting bro, but even without vehicles, they'd still pack quite a punch.

Since they have access to all their equipment, they should be at least a rebirth 7 (Like me 😎) Which means airstrikes, which is basically 8-B Bullet Danmaku (In Notable Attacks/Techniques section on the players' profile) but if it got mis-aligned or dark otherwise got out of the way, I could see the riot shield doing it's thing and helping them if dark got within range, which might help them do more damage that will help them in the long-run. Does Dark's moves cause explosions? Since that can get through it.
With the amount of powerful characters I have and am working on currently plot and everything else I gotta do, surely I cannot be blamed for forgetting the stamina of one minor villain killed off 2 years ago 🗿

Dark’s attacks don’t cause explosions on their own but he has ways to possibly break though it. Maybe golden heart stinging blows, where each punch is made to cause full body vibrations, I think this can weaken the shield. Not much he can do against a danmaku like that besides dodging and using surroundings to block better

Gotta head off for a sec, but i don't think the riot shield is something that can just be broken. You can still use it even after getting hit in the face with an RPG, after all, but maybe i'm forgetting about something like how RPG's work in VS threads? idk, correct me if needed 👍

I was basically trying to say that he could break it with his stinging blows attack due to how it targets pressure points and damages entire body area at once, potentially letting him find weak points and break it

Back