• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Emerl should have a 4-A key because he absorbed the energy of the FEB

just kidding, this is obviously false because he overloaded with it, but let's get into the real point

Emerl should be 4-A with the Final Egg Blaster, as he was going to use it to blow the Earth (28:59)

so "Low 4-C physically, 4-A with the Final Egg Blaster"

that's it.

Last edited:
I think so long as Emerl can survive a minute within the match, no reason why it wouldn't be. It can obviously be restricted though.

I think so long as Emerl can survive a minute within the match, no reason why it wouldn't be. It can obviously be restricted though.
Man Imagine, “Emerl Dodges till the FEB Shoots GG” or “Emerl Copies there Defensive Ability and Turtles till the FEB Shoots GG”

though to be fair wouldn’t that be Stalemate, if the Blast shoots the battlefield wouldn’t both combatants be destroyed?

The FEB is 4-A, but is it really considered standard equipment? I know he pretty much took it from Eggman, but not sure if this can really be added to his profile.

The entirety of the time Ultimate Emerl existed he had control of the Blaster.

Which maybe presents the option of adding a new key for Ultimate Emerl.

I agree. I mean, is an useless weapon because Emerl can never escape the blast radius in time (Should be specified in the profile to avoid confusion, btw), but is a weapon he has access to. Had.
Emerl gained technopathic control of the FEB in his Ultimate state
So, should he have hacking?

I agree. I mean, is an useless weapon because Emerl can never escape the blast radius in time (Should be specified in the profile to avoid confusion, btw), but is a weapon he has access to. Had.
This would be mentioned in the weakness section, as this is a major weakness for him

That said, killing your enemy first before you're killed yourself would count as a win technically, as you were the one to bring them down first

This would be mentioned in the weakness section, as this is a major weakness for him

That said, killing your enemy first before you're killed yourself would count as a win technically, as you were the one to bring them down first
The FEB is in the Death Egg obiting space, I doubt Emerl can aim it in a way that guarantees that he'll be the last to die everytime. Not to mention the time between Emerl and his opponent dying would be of less than a second, so it would be pretty dumb to say "Emerl wins because he lasted 1e-100 seconds more".

The FEB is in the Death Egg obiting space, I doubt Emerl can aim it in a way that guarantees that he'll be the last to die everytime. Not to mention the time between Emerl and his opponent dying would be of less than a second, so it would be pretty dumb to say "Emerl wins because he lasted 1e-100 seconds more".
Fair point.

This should be listed as a weakness

Yeah, I became a staff after my agreement but I do agree with the addition

Including the weakness Rodri mentioned

Back