• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elyon (W.I.T.C.H.) vs Beerus (Dragon Ball Super)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
The Light of Meridian vs A God of Destruction

2-A Elyon is being used (She's a Glass Cannon), Speed is Equalized, Beerus is bloodlusted.

Elyon:

Beerus:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Elyon far greater AP and hax turn this in a stomp.
Maybe bloodlusting beerus would make beerus have a better chance? Cuz beerus starts with h2h
Isn't the fact that she's a glass cannon means Beerus can also one-shot? So I don't think her having the AP advantage means a lot. However, I guess I'll bloodlust Beerus if it makes it more fair.

Doesn't Beerus start with hakai since hes IC but willing to kill? Edit: nvm he's bloodlusted so he starts with it anyways

Does she start with any notable hax?
That depends.

When fighting her brother, who she didn't want to kill, she started with firing beams of magic energy.

When wanting to make the Guardians suffer, she started with creating a barrier around them, then used BFR on them and sent them into a different dimension.

When she's angry/serious, she subconsciously erased Meridian's prison with a hand gesture. Other times she just raises her hand and sends out powerful vibration waves.

Her other stuff such as Reality Warping, Intangibility, Mind Manipulation and so on was used randomly when messing with the Guardians. For someone like Beerus, she'd likely start with energy projection or binding him with her energy like she did with her brother but other stuff is possible.

Doesn't Beerus start with hakai since hes IC but willing to kill? Edit: nvm he's bloodlusted so he starts with it anyways
Hasn't Beerus done a verity of things? Such as him fighting that red alien on that planet with the dinosaur and using his finger to redirect it's fire attack, or him pressure pointing Goku in their first match. I don't think he always starts with Hakai in character. But I bloodlusted him to see if it was more fair.

Beerus will start with hakai, and GoDs can use the hakai energy in their own body, meaning that if Elyon touches Beerus, Elyon dies

With speed equalized, what stop her from using her hax before Beerus can do anything?
She doesn't spam hax right off the bat all the time. She's opened with energy beams which can be dodged.

Beerus will start with hakai, and GoDs can use the hakai energy in their own body, meaning that if Elyon touches Beerus, Elyon dies
Uhhh Elyon isn't a close combat fighter and has never once tried to physically combat something.

Well, Beerus has paralysis, he used it sometimes, if he is bloodlusted, he will likely use it and hakai, does she counter paralysis?
No counter like resistance but she does have teleportation which doesn't require movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back